Autohaus of Boston - Ferrari Service | Page 2 | FerrariChat

Autohaus of Boston - Ferrari Service

Discussion in 'New England' started by Autohaus of Boston, Sep 18, 2017.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Autohaus of Boston

BANNED

Sep 11, 2017
    20 Mill lane Braintree MA 02184
    Full Name:
    Mr.Ferrari
    458 Italia Complete Engine Overhaul

2. Autohaus of Boston

BANNED

Sep 11, 2017
    Full Name:
    Mr.Ferrari
  3. kingcantona

kingcantona Rookie

Sep 12, 2016
    Boston
    A big thank you to Tony and his team for the clutch replacement and gearbox service on my 1995 355 GTB.

I acquired the car from a fellow Fchat member this past June. Tony looked the car over upon arrival and raised the suspension height for me in order to better cope with our fine Boston roads.

Last weekend I noticed the clutch issue and brought the car to Tony. He and Kevin had the transmission open very promptly and explained the issue to me, showing me the worn items and what needed addressing. The work was performed in a timely fashion at a very fair cost. I could not recommend Autohaus more strongly.

4. Archer911

Archer911 Formula Junior

Sep 26, 2016
    New England
    Full Name:
    Tim
    Much praise for Tony and the work he did on my 308GTS QV. I have been driving it without problems for months now after he ran down a problem with the ignition and refreshed the suspension.

Looking forward to more upgrades and refreshment for the old girl this winter.

5. Autohaus of Boston

BANNED

Sep 11, 2017
    Full Name:
    Mr.Ferrari
  6. Autohaus of Boston

BANNED

Sep 11, 2017
    Full Name:
    Mr.Ferrari
    Get your Ferrari ready for the driving season with a complete major service from our experience Master Technician Tony F. Autohaus of Boston Ferrari service.

7. JFerrari328

JFerrari328 Karting

Jul 11, 2016
    MA
    Hello,

Does any one know why Tony is Banned ? I have brought my 328 to him for minor service, everything seemed O.K. anything I should know...

Thanks,
    Jay

8. Archer911

Archer911 Formula Junior

Sep 26, 2016
    New England
    Full Name:
    Tim
    Banned? That’s no good.

9. vjd3

vjd3 F1 Rookie
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Jun 3, 2005
    Massachusetts
    Full Name:
    Vic
    I spoke to Tony a couple weeks ago about an F430.

Perhaps it’s over not being a sponsor?

Autohaus of Boston likes this.
  10. Falcon

Falcon Formula 3

Aug 19, 2008
    New England Region
    Full Name:
    Falcon
    It might have been his last post. Fchat wants people to pay for advertising. His promotion for service my have crossed the line.

11. johnk...

johnk... F1 World Champ
    Owner

Jun 11, 2004
    CT
    Full Name:
    John Kreskovsky
    Certainly not a service to the community to ban guys like Tony and Dave Rocks. I though Tony was a sponsor at one time.

12. spider348

spider348 Formula 3

Nov 3, 2003
    MA
    Full Name:
    John
    Sad.
    Tony is a good man, Skilled and reasonable based on servicing my prior 355 and current 360. Good friend has a 430 spider at Autohaus of Boston currently. Said Tony is busy!

13. vjd3

vjd3 F1 Rookie
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Jun 3, 2005
    Massachusetts
    Full Name:
    Vic
    He is always busy ... but never too busy to return calls or give advice. I called him to ask whether he did the state inspections, which he does not, but he called me back and offered to have me bring the car up to him and he would accompany me to the station he likes to use because they are familiar with Ferraris. He also spoke with me at length about an F430 Spider I was considering which he had serviced a few months ago and put a new clutch in, he gave me a lot of detail and warned me about a top issue he had noticed but that the dealer had decided to repair on their own. He urged me to bring the car to him before purchasing so he could put it up on a lift and look it over again for any leaks, etc. I wound up going in a different direction, but he is a great resource for us here in the Boston area.

Nospinzone likes this.
  14. JFerrari328

JFerrari328 Karting

Jul 11, 2016
    MA
    Thanks for the info guys much appreciated.

15. Nospinzone

Nospinzone F1 Veteran

Jul 1, 2013
    Weston, MA
    Full Name:
    Paul
    Since I've been on this site I've seen a number of small independents get banned. I understand that FC is a profit making business and they have to charge for their product, but on the other hand I understand a small business can't afford the sponsor fees that FC charges. Actually I even know a well financed sponsor that dropped out because it was too expensive.

I think FC should consider tier pricing for large/national/international vendors and smaller more localized businesses. If a vendor is selling products nationwide they have a wider audience than someone like Tony who only reaches people within 100 miles.

16. JFerrari328

JFerrari328 Karting

Jul 11, 2016
    MA
    Good info thanks. I was hoping its was nothing bad
    Thanks,
    J

Any local events coming up...

17. Autohaus of Boston

BANNED

Sep 11, 2017
    Full Name:
    Mr.Ferrari
    We are very happy to be back Stronger, we double the size of the shop with storage and inside climate control parking.Thank you all for your patronage.

vjd3 likes this.
  18. Autohaus of Boston

BANNED

Sep 11, 2017
    Full Name:
    Mr.Ferrari
    AutoHaus of Boston is an independent,state-of-the-art automotive workshop specializing in Ferrari. we provide service,repair,maintenance,and parts on all vintage and current models.
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

19. Autohaus of Boston

BANNED

Sep 11, 2017
    Full Name:
    Mr.Ferrari
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

20. Autohaus of Boston

BANNED

Sep 11, 2017
    Full Name:
    Mr.Ferrari
    Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login

21. Autohaus of Boston

BANNED

Sep 11, 2017
    Full Name:
    Mr.Ferrari
  22. Autohaus of Boston

BANNED

Sep 11, 2017
    Full Name:
    Mr.Ferrari