Options Listed on Window Sticker TR/512TR/512M | FerrariChat

Options Listed on Window Sticker TR/512TR/512M

Discussion in 'Boxers/TR/M' started by JPMD, Apr 9, 2020.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. JPMD

JPMD Karting

Jan 17, 2016
    FL
    Full Name:
    John
    From what I understand other than choice of exterior color, leather, dash and carpet there were very few options for TR/512TR/512M.

TR
    6-piece Schedoni luggage set

512TR
    5-piece Schedoni luggage set
    3 piece optional rims
    Spare tire

512M
    4-piece Schedoni luggage set
    512TR rims
    Sport seats
    Spare tire

Have any of the above "options" ever appeared on original window sticker for either TR/512TR/512M?
    Any differences US and rest of the world?

Thanks
    -John

2. Llenroc

Llenroc F1 Rookie
    Rossa Subscribed

Jun 9, 2004
    Colorado
    Full Name:
    Vern
    I owned a 512TR that was black with red interior and my dash was red also vs. the standard black but, there was no mention of that option/change on my window sticker. I am sure there must have been a charge for that change but, it must have been on the invoice and not on the window sticker. My car also came with the luggage but was not on the sticker either. The original owner, who I purchased the car from, couldn’t remember if either one was on the invoice for the car and he no longer had that document. Not much help for you but, I thought I would pass along what I know.
    In case you are not aware the rest of the world does not use window stickers probably all there would be is an invoice for the car.

3. JPMD

JPMD Karting

Jan 17, 2016
    FL
    Full Name:
    John
    This was actually very helpful and great information.
    Thanks so much for your response.

Llenroc likes this.
  4. WestCoasta

WestCoasta Karting
    BANNED

May 18, 2016
    california
    Do you have any pics of that car that you wouldn't mind sharing? That combo sounds gorgeous (and mean!)...

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

5. Llenroc

Llenroc F1 Rookie
    Rossa Subscribed

Jun 9, 2004
    Colorado
    Full Name:
    Vern
    It is a ‘92 and is one of only 2 Blk/red 512TRs in the US. I think the other one has a black dash IIRC. The original owner had it for 18 years and I owned it for 5. Full service records from day one, books, tools, window sticker and was purchased new at the Newport, RI
    dealer. A blk/red 928 was traded in at the time.
    Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login

EZORED and cgt000 like this.
  6. Llenroc

Llenroc F1 Rookie
    Rossa Subscribed

Jun 9, 2004
    Colorado
    Full Name:
    Vern
  7. JPMD

JPMD Karting

Jan 17, 2016
    FL
    Full Name:
    John
  8. Llenroc

Llenroc F1 Rookie
    Rossa Subscribed

Jun 9, 2004
    Colorado
    Full Name:
    Vern
    Hahaha, that’s exactly what I said when I found it. I had been looking for a 512TR in this combination for at least 10 years and had given up. I stumbled across the add for it looking for something else, couldn’t believe it.

9. KMR968Turbo

KMR968Turbo Formula 3

Nov 11, 2007
    Calgary, Alberta
    Full Name:
    Erik
    Hi Vern! Good to hear from you again. Paul and I still talk about the track days at Laguna.

10. Llenroc

Llenroc F1 Rookie
    Rossa Subscribed

Jun 9, 2004
    Colorado
    Full Name:
    Vern
    Hey Erik, interesting to hear from you I was just looking at pics of Laguna the other day. Hope the 355 is doing good

11. Tifoso1

Tifoso1 F1 Rookie

Nov 18, 2003
    Pacific NW
    Full Name:
    Anthony C.
    Regarding US market Testarossa, the answer is no. There are no options available other than color choices like you had already mentioned. The luggage set were not considered as an option but more like an accessory, like car cover and floor mats.

12. JPMD

JPMD Karting

Jan 17, 2016
    FL
    Full Name:
    John
    Thank you!