For Sale - 1986 Ferrari 412 Located in Los Angeles | FerrariChat

For Sale 1986 Ferrari 412 Located in Los Angeles

Discussion in 'Ferraris' started by Kingshawn1234, Apr 7, 2020.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Kingshawn1234

Kingshawn1234 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

May 12, 2009
    West Los Angeles
    Hey Fellow Members,

Selling my 1986 Ferrari 412. pretty low miles for a 412 23,129 KM which is 14,371 Miles. 412s are very hard to come by and this is your chance to own a piece of history ;)

I bought the car to restore but times are tough right now and I need to let it go. It has amazing bones. The interior is white with black exterior AKA The tuxedo edition. Very unique color combo for a ferrari. I think all you need to do is give it a good engine service since it is non running and hasn't been started in about 10 years, exterior paint on some of the panels and a nice detail and the car will be ready to go. The interior just needs to be detailed by a professional. Everything on the car is there besides the battery. I have not tried to start the car I don't think it will start and I don't want to damage the engine. The car does turn freely

Feel free to ask questions. I will need to sell this car as soon as possible due to financial issues. The ferrari 412 goes for over $120k. Has all original ferrari stickers, vin plates, and emblems. Car is completely stock.

The car was imported from Europe to Florida and then stored there for 10 years and then I brought it to Los Angeles.

Design by PininFarina
    - First Italian car with standard ABS

Asking $37,995 obo

Contact me 310 890 2222

Here is a google drive link with photos

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1UPEvFXYTJrISBcA1K6TqHm8yqO-sSbBW

Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login

Mikestradale, JuLiTrO and anunakki like this.
  2. Natkingcolebasket69

Natkingcolebasket69 F1 World Champ

Good luck! Love ur honesty , the car and its interior! Wishing u all the best!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. rebrewer

rebrewer Rookie

Dec 1, 2015
    Is this very cool car currently registered in California?

4. Simon^2

Simon^2 F1 World Champ

Oct 17, 2005
    At Sea Level
    #4 Simon^2, Apr 7, 2020
    Last edited: Apr 7, 2020
    Sorry for your current circumstances. GLWS. If it doesn't sell here,... consider Bring a Trailer.

Non-running V-12 4 seat Ferrari from the 80's is going to be a tougher sell...

She sure is a looker!

5. Kingshawn1234

Kingshawn1234 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

May 12, 2009
    West Los Angeles
    Its not registered in CA. I have a Florida pink slip for it.

6. Kingshawn1234

Kingshawn1234 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

May 12, 2009
    West Los Angeles
    yeah im very familiar with BAT. I sold a car there before and it brought real good money. I know this one would do great on there.

7. gabf1

gabf1 Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Jul 7, 2004
    Rockies
    Sorry for your predicament. Best luck for a quick sale!

8. Temerian

Temerian Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Jun 17, 2014
    Manhattan
    Full Name:
    Rick Temerian
    Do you have any documentation as to the mileage? Service history? Original tools and papers? What is the story with the trunk? Was the car sideswiped? More information is always helpful including the serial #. Simon is correct in that a non-running automatic is a bit of a stretch for most prospective buyers. It looks like a great project for someone.

9. Vonbarron

Vonbarron Formula 3
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Aug 26, 2014
    Westside Mofo
    Full Name:
    S B
  10. 19633500GT

19633500GT F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Nov 9, 2010
    Blueberry
    Full Name:
    Muffin-Tops
    The amount of risk involved without knowing the status of the engine, is a really big ? in this sale. I think getting some info to prospective buyers on what lies ahead in the engine bay, would go a LONG way.

11. BigTex

BigTex Seven Time F1 World Champ
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Dec 6, 2002
    Houston, Texas
    Full Name:
    Bubba
    Isn't there TWO batteries in a 412??

That IS a sharp interior!

Agree to not start it, get it to an expert first..

12. Kingshawn1234

Kingshawn1234 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

May 12, 2009
    West Los Angeles
    Hey everyone,

sorry I didnt get back to you I didnt realize people responded. but the car is sold! A nice guy came over and saw it and bought it on spot. He is going to do a restoration.

bjwhite likes this.
  13. bjwhite

bjwhite F1 Rookie

Mar 17, 2006
    Seattle, WA
    Full Name:
    Brian White

huh?