For Sale - 2004 FERRARI 360 SPIDER 7800 MILES | FerrariChat

For Sale 2004 FERRARI 360 SPIDER 7800 MILES

Discussion in 'Ferraris' started by maliy, Apr 13, 2020.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. maliy

maliy Rookie
    BANNED

Apr 19, 2016
    plainfield il
    UP FOR SALE IS A 2004 FERRARI 360 SPIDER WITH 7800 MILES..... YESSSS ONLY 7800 ORIGINAL MILES
    ALL ORIGINAL
    CLEAR BRA ON THE FRONT BUMPER AND HEADLIGHTS
    ORIGINAL TIRES (LIKE NEW)

NO DINGS OR SCRATCHES ANYWHERE EXCEPT LIGHT DAMAGE IN THE REAR, REBUILT TITLE, SUPER CLEAN, NO PROBLEMS AT ALL CALL FOR MORE INFO 630-699-1521
    $70000
    Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login

2. maliy

maliy Rookie
    BANNED

Apr 19, 2016
    plainfield il
    Sorry forgot to mention that is does have tubi style exhaust without valves

3. Banzairacer

Banzairacer Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Aug 24, 2017
    San Diego, CA
    Full Name:
    Sanjeev Thohan
  4. artsd

artsd Formula Junior
    Owner

May 6, 2009
    Full Name:
    Art
    Just curious because that damage doesn’t look severe enough for insurance to total the car. Is this the accident that caused the rebuilt title? Don’t you actually have to repair the car to turn a salvage title into a rebuilt title?

JRE likes this.
  5. tatry68

tatry68 Karting

Oct 27, 2013
    Chicago Suburbs
    Full Name:
    Stan
    In Illinois, you do have to repair the car to get a salvage title changed to a rebuilt title. My guess is that this car has had previous damage that caused it to get the rebuilt title and now it got hit again.

19633500GT likes this.
  6. topcarbon

topcarbon F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 3, 2006
    Are you a dealer?
    There really should be way more information when you post a normal for sale ad, let alone one with a branded title.

carguyjohn350 and 19633500GT like this.
  7. Simon^2

Simon^2 F1 World Champ

Oct 17, 2005
    At Sea Level
    Let's just start with the obvious... All original??? How does an all original car have a rebuilt title?

carguyjohn350 likes this.
  8. 19633500GT

19633500GT F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Nov 9, 2010
    Blueberry
    Full Name:
    Muffin-Tops
    It has it's original damage in the rear. I assume it was hit, inspected, received a total loss, was bought back, and now holds the rebuilt title. I suppose all of that could of happened without making any changes, hence, 'original'

*all of the above are guesses though lol, I wanna know too*

9. Stentboy

Stentboy Formula 3
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

May 8, 2008
    Texas
    Full Name:
    Ron
    Let’s all be positive, at least he did a good job of photographing the damaged areas.

10. Simon^2

Simon^2 F1 World Champ

Oct 17, 2005
    At Sea Level
    Except it was previously posted that a rebuilt title in Illinois requires the car to have been repaired. (you even "liked" the post). If that it is correct,... seems likely it was previously repaired, with a second incident / collision. Maybe that isn't correct.

OP should clarify...

11. 19633500GT

19633500GT F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Nov 9, 2010
    Blueberry
    Full Name:
    Muffin-Tops
    Yes, agreed, good point. Will wait to see what OP info provides before further speculation.

Simon^2 likes this.
  12. topcarbon

topcarbon F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 3, 2006
    #12 topcarbon, Apr 14, 2020
    Last edited: Apr 14, 2020
    19633500GT likes this.
  13. technom3

technom3 F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Mar 29, 2007
    Phoenix AZ
    Full Name:
    Justin
    Your probably right... But being in the auto business it could also be the owners pet project... And now that the economy is crashing and people need cash... Pet projects aren't going to be completed anytime soon.

14. maliy

maliy Rookie
    BANNED

Apr 19, 2016
    plainfield il
    you don't have to repair none essential damage in Illinois

15. underpressure02

underpressure02 Karting

Sep 21, 2013
    Based on what other 360's have sold for on here isn't this priced high for a branded title non 6 speed car?

Simon^2, carguyjohn350 and topcarbon like this.
  16. maliy

maliy Rookie
    BANNED

Apr 19, 2016
    plainfield il
    i am a dealer, our phone number have been provided for further inquires, what info would you like?

17. maliy

maliy Rookie
    BANNED

Apr 19, 2016
    plainfield il
    because the car as it sits all original ( except the exhaust) which i mentioned

18. maliy

maliy Rookie
    BANNED

Apr 19, 2016
    plainfield il
    all of the above guesses are correct

19. maliy

maliy Rookie
    BANNED

Apr 19, 2016
    plainfield il
    thank you

20. maliy

maliy Rookie
    BANNED

Apr 19, 2016
    plainfield il
    no you are wrong, this is the only damage ever done to the car, i personally bought it from insurance company

21. SGM

SGM F1 Rookie
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Sep 27, 2006
    Rockville, MD
    Full Name:
    Steve
    First thing is you should read the rules for the classifieds section because as a dealer you are posting in the wrong section

Al Casteen likes this.
  22. maliy

maliy Rookie
    BANNED

Apr 19, 2016
    plainfield il
    please humor me ....why do you think? well i can help you, this car has a minimal damage, some one might want to buy it as a track car, some one might want to put a body kit on it, list of options goes on, we simply offering the vehicle as it sits, we have no problems getting it fixed, and since you looked up our name did you also not see that we are a 5 star shop? means we don't screw people here and everyone the we dealt with was happy at the end

23. maliy

maliy Rookie
    BANNED

Apr 19, 2016
    plainfield il
    ok not sure is why most of you being hostile , 1) i'm new here, so if i am missing something please point me in the right direction. 2) i posted the best combo of pictures that i can squeeze in the 10 pic limit to show you as much as i can. also provided a phone number if you have questions. 3) why assume the worst without asking any questions?

here is a little more info
    car has no problems at all(besides body damage) reason for not fixing is simple if some one can do it the repair them self or have the parts, or use it for track, or wants a body kit me putting $4000-$5000 in it would be a waste of money, if some one wants it fixed we can definitely do it.
    this car have not been wrecked more then once. i am an Illinois rebuilder, i have bought this car at the insurance auction with a salvage title, in Illinois for me to obtain a rebuilt title for a car that is 9 years old or older all i have to do is pass a safety inspection
    here is the link to the original auction page https://www.copart.com/lot/42341399/

here are more pictures for the ones thinking that there is hidden damage

Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login

24. topcarbon

topcarbon F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 3, 2006
    I love a happy ending

25. topcarbon

topcarbon F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 3, 2006
    With a branded title its always best to have plenary of photos and a detailed description.
    Your post with the latest photos allows a proper assessment. And, being new without any Ferrari-chat experience deserve a very candid ad
    Sorry for any (perceived) hostility