Skin Care | FerrariChat

Skin Care

Discussion in 'Health & Fitness' started by Reacherman1022, Apr 2, 2019.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Reacherman1022

Reacherman1022 Karting

Dec 13, 2016
    Montana
    Full Name:
    Jack Reacher
    Wow, my wife saved out teenage son from a terrible case of eczema. After many Dr visits and steroids, she was basically told to go to the drugstore. So, she took matters into her own hands, created a lotion of 100% pure products and voila, it worked. We have all been using her moisturizer for a couple years now and it’s unbelievable. Point of the story is for everyone to never give up, there’s more than one way to skin a cat in the medical world.

Sent from my iPad using FerrariChat.com mobile app

2. IAAI

IAAI Rookie

Apr 28, 2018
    Hollywood FL
    Full Name:
    Herb Weinberg
    what's the formula for her lotion

3. Reacherman1022

Reacherman1022 Karting

Dec 13, 2016
    Montana
    Full Name:
    Jack Reacher
    I would gladly share but she has been providing it for friends who are trying to convince her to market it. I think they might have a point, it checks off all the boxes, all natural, pure, no additives, no preservatives and it works! If you know anyone that might be interested in looking at a plan, let me know. I would love to share.

Sent from my iPad using FerrariChat.com mobile app

4. BMW.SauberF1Team

BMW.SauberF1Team F1 World Champ

Dec 4, 2004
    You try a bleach bath? https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/atopic-dermatitis-eczema/expert-answers/eczema-bleach-bath/faq-20058413

There are some pretty good OTC skin care products out there, but it's hard for most people to sort through the crap. It can take months too for people to see results (retinol-based stuff in particular), but if you have something good it should slowly grow just by word of mouth. Dermatologists sometimes make their own formulas, but it doesn't go too far outside of their patient base normally.

5. Reacherman1022

Reacherman1022 Karting

Dec 13, 2016
    Montana
    Full Name:
    Jack Reacher
    Appreciate your reply. Agree about lots of crap, we attended a show for skin care/beauty scientists a few years ago and were shocked what we learned. It’s all crap! The same fillers and preservatives are in ALL the products, including the most expensive. That is partly what led to my wife’s research for pure and natural without any additives. She mixed a few together and it worked. All due to desperate times call for desperate measures. We actually have a few Doctors, one who specializes in enhanced beauty, using her lotions. We hesitate to give out samples because so many stories of people copying the formula overseas. Stealing the products. Yes were trademarking but it can still be pirated. The cool thing is it really cured his eczema and we all use it daily. If we can launch this, it will be a genuine success because it works! I really do appreciate your comments.

6. AlexLuck

AlexLuck Rookie

Jan 16, 2020
    Full Name:
    Alex Atkinson
    Now I'm interested in its formula. You're a genius of marketing.

7. Reacherman1022

Reacherman1022 Karting

Dec 13, 2016
    Montana
    Full Name:
    Jack Reacher
  8. Patek

Patek Formula 3

Mar 24, 2006
    Georgia
    Full Name:
    John Milton Denton
    I need it. My face has been on fire for 30 years. I have been off steroid cream 3 years. But fight it daily. Let me know. I would lick a toads back if it would help.

9. donkost

donkost Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Dec 1, 2016
    Blandon, PA
    Yes it will be interesting to try this product. I don't have bad skin problems, but my face would be terribly dry and I had issues with almost everything I tried. Eventually came across "Complex 15" from my dermatologist back in 1981. I used this until it was no longer produced in the US a few years ago. I stockpiled it whenever I could. Then I found it was still being made in Canada. They even stopped making it for a bit, but then started making it again as a face cream which is a little thicker than the body lotion used to be. I'm still using my stocks of the Complex 15 Body Lotion, but have to soon pick up some of the Face Cream.

10. Reacherman1022

Reacherman1022 Karting

Dec 13, 2016
    Montana
    Full Name:
    Jack Reacher
  11. Brian Show

Brian Show Rookie

Apr 13, 2020
    Full Name:
    Brian Show
    start with health food and you'll see great skin improvements