The Official Ferrari 812 SUPERFAST pictures thread | Page 372 | FerrariChat

The Official Ferrari 812 SUPERFAST pictures thread

Discussion in 'F12/812' started by dcmetro, Feb 16, 2017.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. BaronM69

BaronM69 Formula Junior
    Rossa Subscribed

Aug 29, 2005
    Washington DC / FR
    standard issue

Attached Files:

2. Scraggy

Scraggy Formula 3

Apr 2, 2012
    England
    Full Name:
    Scraggy
    tomc, stavura, TSOYBELIS and 8 others like this.
  3. Eilig

Eilig F1 Rookie
    Rossa Subscribed

Aug 31, 2001
    Full Name:
    Cavallo
    Nero Daytona?

4. Scraggy

Scraggy Formula 3

Apr 2, 2012
    England
    Full Name:
    Scraggy
    Yes good old Daytona, have had some expensive paints lately but I still like ND especially with painted shields and slight contrast interior.

Frank_C likes this.
  5. racerdj

racerdj F1 Veteran
    Owner

Jan 19, 2003
    Indianapolis
    Full Name:
    DJS
    Scraggy...congratulations!!

6. Newjoint

Newjoint Formula 3

Jan 17, 2016
    Agree
    Always good to be in an 812 even if you have to sit in your garage to enjoy it.
    Too many troubles in the world right now to enjoy it out on the street. Hopefully by June things will be on the mend and we can stretch those 812 legs a bit. Look at it this way- it is keeping the mileage down- helps with the depreciation

Sent from my iPhone using FerrariChat

7. Scraggy

Scraggy Formula 3

Apr 2, 2012
    England
    Full Name:
    Scraggy
    LOL - i do hope the less fortunate and lower middle classes are not so crippled by all this that you just cant use them

Makuono likes this.
  8. Newjoint

Newjoint Formula 3

Jan 17, 2016
    That is why I always love the USA- less envy in general and more hard work can move you up even in this environment.
    COVID19 doesn’t discriminate so all are suffering to one extent or the other but u certainly don’t want to rub people’s noses in it driving around in a Ferrari while they are suffering severe health or economic tragedy

Sent from my iPhone using FerrariChat

9. Gianfranco341

Gianfranco341 Karting

Sep 12, 2017
    Full Name:
    Gianfranco
    My 812 SF has been finished since early March . Factory and dealer locking down were causes of not delivery . I’m locked down in my house since 2 weeks and I have to remain here at least for another week . As soon as we will be allowed to go out and car is coming to dealer I will use it immediately . Of course I can’t go to a restaurant or somewhere to an hotel because they will be closed for a while but I will enjoy driving it . I can’t wait . I bought a scarf with Maranello horse to be used on top of my mask . I think we will have to wear a mask for months .

10. KenU

KenU Formula Junior

Oct 14, 2004
    Planet Earth
    Full Name:
    Ken
    LVP488 and Way2fast like this.
  11. Eilig

Eilig F1 Rookie
    Rossa Subscribed

Aug 31, 2001
    Full Name:
    Cavallo
    Looks fantastic, big congrats!

12. Frank_C

Frank_C F1 Rookie
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

May 29, 2004
    Whistling through the wheat field in Texas
    Full Name:
    Frank Cavallo
    Awesome!!!

When I first cancelled/changed from rosso portofino, I looked really hard at nero daytona- they had one in F. of Houston, which was stunning.

Painted shields are a must. They are proportionate, complement & enhance the car and look like they belong there, not a glued on afterthought found lying around the garage......

Drive it. Best time is now when nobody else is on the road to throw up rocks and parking lots are empty-ish.

Congrats........

13. TSOYBELIS

TSOYBELIS F1 World Champ

Nov 30, 2005
    Athens, Greece
    Full Name:
    SPYROS
  14. MK11

MK11 Karting

Aug 4, 2019
    Colorado
    Full Name:
    MK
    Social distancing never felt better than sitting in the 812 with empty roads. I am still empathetic to all of us who are affected in many way by this virus. But a drive in this majestic car helps you remember that once we make it through, life is still good. Drive it, be gracious and stay healthy. Image Unavailable, Please Login

Sent from my iPad using FerrariChat.com mobile app

Thecadster, Jordan68, otakki and 2 others like this.