Mondial owners group buy: center console switch fascia | Page 5 | FerrariChat

Mondial owners group buy: center console switch fascia

Discussion in 'Mondial' started by snj5, Oct 18, 2005.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Gossimer

Gossimer Rookie

May 5, 2013
    Melbourne, FL
    I am sorry to revive this old thread, but it seems it just stopped and I was wondering, was an order ever placed and would anyone know how I could place an order with front panel express without going through all of the trial and error that has already been accomplished. After all this time, I am probably not the only one who would like to order.

2. Bad Dogg

Bad Dogg Formula Junior

Sep 29, 2006
    Avon, CT
    Full Name:
    Howard
    Contact Dave Helms at Scuderia Rampante near Boulder. He made a very nice console replacement for me.

3. Subito Grigio

Subito Grigio Formula Junior

Jun 2, 2009
    Dave made mine too. 83 Cab.

These switch plates vary from year to year so be very focused about exactly the switch configuration you need.

The SRI product is a spot-on replacement and beautiful. I posted a picture somewhere in FChat a few years ago.

My car is in SRI now for updates. SG

Sent from my iPhone using FerrariChat

4. Wade

Wade Three Time F1 World Champ
    Owner

Mar 31, 2006
    East Central, FL
    Full Name:
    Wade O.
    Please post a photo again if you can. Also, your comment about year-to-year differences is very important, and market as well (U.S., Euro, etc.).

5. Subito Grigio

Jun 2, 2009
  6. Subito Grigio

Jun 2, 2009
    Found the picture, taken at SRI. (Dave Helms produced it) -- 2.5 years ago. Perfect replacement.

Sent from my iPhone using FerrariChat

7. 85QVEuro

85QVEuro Formula Junior

Jan 15, 2021
    NYC
    Full Name:
    Joe
    I reached out to SNJ5 to see if we can get more of these console plates made or if he would share the file names at Front Panel Express so that we can do it directly with them. Has anyone else had Front Panel Express make a console plate for them and if so, is it possible to share the design file? Thank you

8. 85QVEuro

85QVEuro Formula Junior

Jan 15, 2021
    NYC
    Full Name:
    Joe
    can anyone offer help on this?

I reached out to SNJ5 to see if we can get more of these console plates made or if he would share the file names at Front Panel Express so that we can do it directly with them. Has anyone else had Front Panel Express make a console plate for them and if so, is it possible to share the design file? Thank you