For Sale - Mercedes CL550 AMG Package | Page 4 | FerrariChat

For Sale Mercedes CL550 AMG Package

Discussion in 'Other Cars' started by ross, Jan 20, 2018.

Tags:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. clm412

clm412 Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Oct 12, 2010
    NYC
    Full Name:
    CM
    I would just like to take a moment to thank Ross for a smooth and easy transaction. There were no surprises with the car at all and this was the most honest and pleasant car buying experience I’ve ever had. I wouldn’t hesitate to buy another car from him with complete confidence in the transaction. He was upfront and clear about all flaws, all of which were minor and fully disclosed before any money was exchanged.

He passed along the maintenance records, which were thorough and showed proper care and maintenance. These saved me time, energy and money as I was able to see that all preventative maintenance that I planned on doing was already done recently.

This is my first automatic car (other than a couple pick-ups), so I’m getting used to sitting back and relaxing in traffic.

Thanks again, Ross. I couldn’t be happier with the car and the transaction.

Here she is in Brooklyn.

Best,
    Constantinos

DEPZ likes this.
  2. clm412

clm412 Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Oct 12, 2010
    NYC
    Full Name:
    CM
  3. ross

ross Three Time F1 World Champ
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Mar 25, 2002
    houston/geneva
    Full Name:
    Ross
    thanks Constantinos !
    and likewise, i was very happy to have sold the car to you.
    again, i am very sorry that i could not present you the car in optimal condition AND made you run around switching cars all over the place since i was still in quarantine.
    but it all seems to have turned out ok, and the car looks better than ever !
    nice work on the wheels!
    enjoy the car in good health !