Testarossa Price Trends | Page 179 | FerrariChat

Testarossa Price Trends

Discussion in 'Boxers/TR/M' started by Mr.Chairman, Dec 9, 2010.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. ChipG

ChipG Formula 3

May 26, 2011
    Santa Monica, CA
    blkdiablo33 likes this.
  2. ChipG

ChipG Formula 3

May 26, 2011
    Santa Monica, CA
    Bradwilliams likes this.
  3. Shamile

Shamile F1 Veteran

Dec 31, 2002
    Lakeland FL
    Full Name:
    Shamile
    About 8000....and counting.

....and many with special dealer financing/leasing.

Shamile

Freeze....Miami Vice!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

ChipG and blkdiablo33 like this.
  4. Natkingcolebasket69

Natkingcolebasket69 F1 World Champ

I mean why are we talking Ford GT and Lambo... Can we at least stick to TR or ferrari's?

readplays, turbo-joe and blkdiablo33 like this.
  5. blkdiablo33

blkdiablo33 F1 Rookie

Jul 12, 2004
    so where are the tr deals ,theres a few 512 tr on ebay

6. blkdiablo33

blkdiablo33 F1 Rookie

Jul 12, 2004
    i was thinking of a 328 last year and drove one just wished it had more power i was very disapointed ,beautiful car

7. blkdiablo33

blkdiablo33 F1 Rookie

Jul 12, 2004
    what are the special deal numbers? i love the aventador a beast

8. ChipG

ChipG Formula 3

May 26, 2011
    Santa Monica, CA
    I know a lot of Aventador owners that should not own them, does Lamborghini finance them to anyone with a paycheck stub more than $1500 a week and a FICO score of 580 or greater?

Bradwilliams likes this.
  9. Shamile

Shamile F1 Veteran

Dec 31, 2002
    Lakeland FL
    Full Name:
    Shamile
    Because given the current economic environment all exotics are in the same boat....and this affects Testarossa values in a big way.

Shamile

Freeze....Miami Vice!

vincenzo and Bradwilliams like this.
  10. Bradwilliams

Bradwilliams F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

LMAO :)

Great news. It also means that the Murcielagos are going to get crazy cheap. There are a good amount of sticks out there too. When the Aventadors end up trading in low to mid 100s then the Murcs are going to be major toilet, as will Diablos. My guess is they will be neck and neck in pricing. The muricelago stick will be the best bargain dollar for dollar.

11. ChipG

ChipG Formula 3

May 26, 2011
    Santa Monica, CA
  12. Shark01

Shark01 F1 Veteran

Jun 25, 2005
    Because you have people here that know other markets and it's an indication of the market in general and where TRs and Boxers might fit within that.

Just on this page, the Ford GT (true collectible) has been discussed along with the Aventador....which currently has no collector value and is in steep decline and will be for years to come. I expect the Aventador market will be getting to the point soon where I could trade my '99 Diablo Roadster straight up for one.

The question on TRs is where they might fit within the spectrum.

Shamile and ChipG like this.
  13. ChipG

ChipG Formula 3

May 26, 2011
    Santa Monica, CA
    At what numbers would you guys call a Ferrari mass-produced? 1,000? total units? 2,000? 5,000? 10,000?

Shamile and Shark01 like this.
  14. Shark01

Shark01 F1 Veteran

Jun 25, 2005
    You obviously know very little about the Lamborghini 12 cyl market.....Murcielagos have already bottomed out and are on the rise. Diablos have already reached collector status and are going nowhere but up in the long term.

Where the Aventador finds bottom certainly has nothing to do with Diablos......this is like you're saying the rapid decline in 488 prices will put downward pressure on Boxers...

Shamile likes this.
  15. Natkingcolebasket69

Fair enough- at least bring the conversation back to the TR because otherwise its a ford GT and Lambo price thread

readplays and ChipG like this.
  16. Shark01

Shark01 F1 Veteran

Jun 25, 2005
    Really good question.....I think it is era dependent. Easily every current regular production car is mass-produced.....I mean Ferrari hasn't made a V8 of less than 10,000 units since the 348 I think. The 308 was considered very high production in it's day.

Now everyone agrees a CS (1,300 units) is special.....

ChipG likes this.
  17. Natkingcolebasket69

Amazon leasing, PFS, Putnam, Woodside credit, JJ ---- Super easy to get an exotic these days....
    In miami the tenant of my unit i rent to him is a sales at Toyota ; he asked me how many parking spots i had, i said 2, he needed 4 and he has an I8, panamera, S63...
    Dunno how he pays them but im glad his lease is soon over because somehting tells me the rent might not get paid soon :)

Shamile likes this.
  18. LVP488

LVP488 F1 Rookie

Jan 21, 2017
    France
    Right now I really doubt anything is on the rise (not speaking about long term here, just now and coming months).

blkdiablo33 and Shamile like this.
  19. Bradwilliams

Bradwilliams F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

LMFAO!! Murcielagos have already bottomed and are on the rise?! Thats a laugh! Seriously Im choking laughing over here. Hahahahahahahahaahhahahaha

Diablos being on the rise from here on out is pretty funny too. But the Murcielago comment was hilarious.

20. Shamile

Shamile F1 Veteran

Dec 31, 2002
    Lakeland FL
    Full Name:
    Shamile
    #4470 Shamile, Apr 3, 2020
    Last edited: Apr 3, 2020
    I'm going to respectfully disagree on the Murcielago. It started to come up as the Aventador numbers began to grow too large. But, it will come down as most of the people that own them are either business owners or in the markets....both perspective buyers taking a hit....and no dealer financing.

I personally think it's the hurican that will take the biggest hit....younger buyer, 99% special financing and over 16,000 made.

....and where does the Testarossa fit? I think it takes a huge hit. Look, I tried to sell mine before the collapse and had no luck. I sold my Murcielago Roadster in one day to Roy Cats. The Testarossa just has a more narrow appeal.

Shamile

Freeze....Miami Vice!

Bradwilliams likes this.
  21. blkdiablo33

blkdiablo33 F1 Rookie

Jul 12, 2004
    nothing is on the rise and if anyone pays that there on some good drugs lol

Bradwilliams and Shamile like this.
  22. Shark01

Shark01 F1 Veteran

Jun 25, 2005
    I can now see why knowlegable people here think of you the way they do......

Jay R and Bradwilliams like this.
  23. Bradwilliams

Bradwilliams F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

#4473 Bradwilliams, Apr 3, 2020
    Last edited: Apr 3, 2020
    You're so much more knowledgeable than I. You win. You are right, I am obviosly wrong! The market for diablos will go up from here on out and the murcielagos havent found their bottom yet :)

LOL

24. Shark01

Shark01 F1 Veteran

Jun 25, 2005
    That's cool, you're a smart guy unlike another poster here.....4-5 years ago, there were bunches of $100k early cars.....that's what I mean by they already hit bottom. Even in the short term, you won't see that.

Shamile likes this.
  25. Shark01

Shark01 F1 Veteran

Jun 25, 2005
    What kind of non-sensical drivel is this? How can Diablos (note the capital D) go up and at the same time go find a bottom? And yes, I know WAY more about this market....that we can agree on.