How can a non-member sell parts - sold my car - no value in a membership | FerrariChat

How can a non-member sell parts - sold my car - no value in a membership

Discussion in 'Canada' started by Rally guy, Apr 3, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Rally guy

Rally guy Rookie

Aug 3, 2006
    Toronto
    Full Name:
    Robinson
    I've sold my F355 and have some left over parts (ECU, Cats, Challenge Grill, cover) that I'd like to sell locally - Toronto - is there a suitable place to post such an ad?

Would the moderators allow an exemption for such a sale? Hate to throw this stuff out and I have no interest in going the ebay route.

Thanks in advance,

RK

2. BigTex

BigTex Seven Time F1 World Champ
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Dec 6, 2002
    Houston, Texas
    Full Name:
    Bubba
    Have you met another enlisted member there in Toronto?

Nightlife?
    Not sure where Bernado66 lives.

Or try your local independent Service Shop, to try to find someone that could use your spares.
    Definitely have value....

3. samsaprunoff

samsaprunoff F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Jun 8, 2004
    Edmonton, AB Canada
    Full Name:
    Sam Saprunoff
    Seems to me your thread title of "no value in membership" is wrong, as a membership is actually valuable given that you would like to sell some parts. Even Ebay charges for selling parts (around 12% last time I checked) and so it would seem that the Silver F-chat membership cost would actually be cheaper... and less hassle, as you would be reaching a dedicated Ferrari audience.

Just saying...

bernardo66 likes this.
  4. bernardo66

bernardo66 The Crazy Cat Man
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Dec 14, 2003
    Montreal Canada
    Full Name:
    Bernie
    Not wanting to pony up for a 15$ subscription to sell a few thousand dollars worth of parts....and just for that quite frankly obnoxious title...thread closed!

ragtop1, Nuvolari, marioz and 3 others like this.