Monza SP2 Paint Protection Video | FerrariChat

Monza SP2 Paint Protection Video

Discussion in 'FF/Lusso' started by Booker, Apr 2, 2020.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Booker

Booker Formula 3
    Lifetime Rossa Miami 2018

Aug 1, 2016
    Dallas, Tx
    Full Name:
    Jack Booker
  2. KarlA69

KarlA69 Formula Junior

Oct 9, 2017
    UK
    Full Name:
    Karl
    I'm probably in the minority here but I don't see what the fuss is with SP1 / SP2. Not road legal (in some countries) and cheap looking interior switch gear. Same engine as the 812. Yes, the body work is dramatic, but I'd prefer the more practical and, to my mind, just as good looking 812 GTS (for a tiny fraction of the cost) - but then I have one of those on order so I'm biased ;)

3. Booker

Booker Formula 3

Aug 1, 2016
    Dallas, Tx
    Full Name:
    Jack Booker
    It's rare, it's unqiue, it beckons to the cars of old, it is the start of an entirely new line of Ferraris. It's not supposed to be practical! It's a work of art.

spyderman and Caeruleus11 like this.
  4. furoni

furoni F1 World Champ

Jun 6, 2011
    Vila Verde
    Full Name:
    Pedro Braga Soares
    This spek is gorgeous....

Caeruleus11 and Booker like this.
  5. Solid State

Solid State F1 Veteran
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Feb 4, 2014
    Full Name:
    Maximus Decimus Meridius
    All true but last part is purely subjective. You can only do so much when you use the standard F12/812 chassis. Price and use opportunity are valid concerns. Rare no longer determines value.

6. Booker

Booker Formula 3

Aug 1, 2016
    Dallas, Tx
    Full Name:
    Jack Booker
    Rarity always determines value, now whether or not that value is higher or lower than any other value is up for debate. The last part is not subjective either, as the intention for the cars creation is very clear.

spyderman and Caeruleus11 like this.
  7. Caeruleus11

Caeruleus11 F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Jun 11, 2013
    This will sound strange, but when you look at cars like Pagani, which are hypercar class, and then you realize Ferrari has a far better drivetrain in the 812, it becomes apparent the 812 is actually in the wrong category. The market looks at it as a GT car. But it's really a front engined hypercar.

Of course now things are very different, so we just won't know what will happen in the market place.

My opinion is the Monza has a specialness that is far beyond the current range cars and even some other special models.

spyderman, 456-boy and Booker like this.