360 - Is there a database of color combos for 360’s? | FerrariChat

360 Is there a database of color combos for 360’s?

Discussion in '360/430' started by JCap, Mar 29, 2020.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. JCap

JCap Rookie

Apr 26, 2018
    Tampa, FL
    Full Name:
    Jeffery Capezzuti
    I am looking for a 360 manual with a unique color combination. Is there anyway to find out how many, if any were made in particular combinations?

Sent from my iPhone using FerrariChat.com mobile app

JRE likes this.
  2. Need4Spd

Need4Spd F1 Veteran

Feb 24, 2007
    Silicon Valley
    The only stats I’ve seen are for exterior colors but not matched with any interior colors, and for number of gated manuals, but not matched to colors. There may be some stats matching one or more of the above to spider or coupe. Even then, there are also other variables like types of seats and shields/no shields.

That said, there are probably more red/tan F1 cars with shields than any other combo. When the cars were new, paddle-shifter manuals were super popular in F1 racing, so most cars have that option. Old school enthusiasts or those with more limited budgets were the ones who bought sticks, and often did not get shields.

Sent from my iPad using FerrariChat

imahorse and JCap like this.
  3. JCap

JCap Rookie

Apr 26, 2018
    Tampa, FL
    Full Name:
    Jeffery Capezzuti
    Thanks! So what’s the odds of finding a manual Blue Pozzi with a red / Burgundy interior??? :). Probably unobtanium.......

4. EastMemphis

EastMemphis Formula 3
    Owner Silver Subscribed

May 25, 2019
    Memphis, TN
    Full Name:
    John
    SRLC716 likes this.
  5. JCap

JCap Rookie

Apr 26, 2018
    Tampa, FL
    Full Name:
    Jeffery Capezzuti
    EastMemphis likes this.
  6. KC360 FL

KC360 FL Formula 3

Jun 20, 2017
    Melbourne Florida
    Full Name:
    KGC
  7. JCap

JCap Rookie

Apr 26, 2018
    Tampa, FL
    Full Name:
    Jeffery Capezzuti
  8. JRE

JRE Karting

Mar 1, 2020
    So Far Away From Home Lost In Hollywood
    Full Name:
    James
  9. JCap

JCap Rookie

Apr 26, 2018
    Tampa, FL
    Full Name:
    Jeffery Capezzuti
    Nice. That’s a pretty slick site; I will dig into the data when I get a chance.

JRE likes this.
  10. Skidkid

Skidkid F1 Veteran
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Aug 25, 2005
    Campbell, CA
    Full Name:
    John Zornes
    So what combination are you looking for?

11. Dewinator

Dewinator F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Jun 22, 2017
    WA
    Would you be willing to do a TDF/tan? It's a lot easier to find, the TDF is fairly dark anyway and the tan two-tone interior will grow on you.

12. SGM

SGM F1 Rookie
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Sep 27, 2006
    Northern VA
    Full Name:
    Steve
    JRE and Robb like this.
  13. JCap

JCap Rookie

Apr 26, 2018
    Tampa, FL
    Full Name:
    Jeffery Capezzuti
    Blue Pozzi and Red.

14. JCap

JCap Rookie

Apr 26, 2018
    Tampa, FL
    Full Name:
    Jeffery Capezzuti
  15. Skidkid

Skidkid F1 Veteran
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Aug 25, 2005
    Campbell, CA
    Full Name:
    John Zornes
    I know about at least one 430 in that color combo; it used to be here in the Bay Area. Not that many blue cars out there and not many red interiors either. Not sure if there were any 360's in that combination. Not that the color combo is in high demand but IF you find one you will have to be willing to move on it with little regard for the price. If you are price shopping, you are going to be looking for the rest of your natural life. Good luck

KC360 FL and JCap like this.
  16. Mikestradale

Mikestradale F1 Rookie

Jan 25, 2006
    Netherlands
    Full Name:
    Mike
    Robb, JCap and Dewinator like this.
  17. JCap

JCap Rookie

Apr 26, 2018
    Tampa, FL
    Full Name:
    Jeffery Capezzuti
    Ha! Good point...... definitely won’t over pay, that’s for sure. I guess beggars can’t be choosers! :). It would be damn nice to find one though.

18. greyboxer

greyboxer F1 World Champ

Dec 8, 2004
    South East
    Full Name:
    Jimmie
    JCap likes this.
  19. Skidkid

Skidkid F1 Veteran
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Aug 25, 2005
    Campbell, CA
    Full Name:
    John Zornes
    You could always get a blue car. THEN change the interior to be red. That isn't too hard.

one4torque and Robb like this.
  20. RedNeck

RedNeck F1 Veteran
    BANNED Silver Subscribed

Jul 8, 2016
    The CSA
    Full Name:
    Me
    This yo.

21. KC360 FL

KC360 FL Formula 3

Jun 20, 2017
    Melbourne Florida
    Full Name:
    KGC
    Wanting a unique color combo I understand. But as previously mentioned in another post, looking for a very rare and maybe even a unicorn that doesn't exist when buying a used car is going to be tough. And of course there's no guarantee it would be up for sale if and when you find it. I do think you need to be ready to "overpay" if you do find it if it is truly what you have been looking for.
    Looking for a particular unique color combo in a Ferrari that is overall produced in small numbers (and for sale in even smaller numbers) is going to be even harder.

But best of luck sir.

22. gt1995

gt1995 Formula Junior

Sep 3, 2011
    Rockville, MD
    Definitely a needle in a haystack, especially as a manual 360. Are you wed to Blu Pozzi, or could it be any blue color? I have always heard this referred to as the "Superman" spec.

For comparison, of more than 1000 Ferraris current listed for sale on cars.com, only 78 are blue and only 1 of those has a red interior (466 Spider in Blu Pozzi over Rosso Ferrari and Blu Sterling interior). Autotrader shows only 7 blue over red cars in all shades, but 0 that are 360s or manuals.

Even a search online for other Ferrari models produces very few in Blu Pozzi over Red - one 612 Scaglietti that was sold and a 550 Maranello that was sold as well. Definitely a rare find, if it even exists!

JRE likes this.
  23. Alpintourer

Alpintourer F1 Rookie
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Jul 20, 2013
    The Low Country
    Full Name:
    Dave Steven
    Buy a blue car and whatever interior and DIY:

http://www.leatherique.com/products.html

LEATHERIQUE DYE- Original LRPLTD Formula Water Based Leather Dye. This is the dye you heard about in the 1960's but could not find. The one and only complex co-polymer formula that is imitated (but not equaled) by others. Leatherique Dye leaves your leather feeling supple and looking luxurious and new. Available in a handy brush formula for the do-it-yourselfer. Insist your maintenance shop uses Leatherique Dyes. Developed in 1963 for the Classic Car Market but perfect way to salvage an old leather item (saddle, tack, leather couch, leather brief case) that is irreplaceable. This dye will also provide outstanding results on vinyl.

LEATHERIQUE has Standard Colors which can be purchased in 8oz, 16oz, 32oz Sizes. Colors are in the store. They are updated and will be shown here at the next revision of this site.

Black, White, LRP RED, Brown, Green, Beige, Grey.

To purchase pick your size and tell us the color

8 oz STANDARD COLOR ($45.00)

16 oz STANDARD COLOR ($65.00)

32 oz STANDARD COLOR ($95.00)

LEATHERIQUE CUSTOM MATCHED DYE- Original LRPLTD Formula Water Based Leather Dye. This is the dye you heard about in the 1960's but could not find. The one and only complex co-polymer formula that is imitated (but not equaled) by others. Leatherique Dye leaves your leather feeling supple and looking luxurious and new. Available in a handy brush formula for the do-it-yourselfer. Insist your maintenance shop uses Leatherique Dyes. Developed in 1963 for the Classic Car Market but perfect way to salvage an old leather item (saddle, tack, leather couch, leather brief case) that is irreplaceable. This dye will also provide outstanding results on vinyl

To purchase pick your size and tell us the color.

8oz CUSTOM COLOR (OEM ONLY) $65.00

16oz CUSTOM COLOR ($85.00)

32oz CUSTOM COLOR ($125.00)

24. Dewinator

Dewinator F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Jun 22, 2017
    WA
    I feel very lucky to have found a TDF over tan two-tone with stock shields, cs grills and black rollbars, everything I wanted!

The only options I didn't like were the modular wheels, which I changed to starfish, and the upgraded stereo which I never turn on so it seems like a waste of weight and space.

Need4Spd likes this.