Triangle Cars & Coffee | FerrariChat

Triangle Cars & Coffee

Discussion in 'North & South Carolina' started by Irishman, Mar 11, 2020.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Irishman

Irishman F1 Rookie

Oct 13, 2005
    Raleigh
    Full Name:
    Kevin
    Anyone attending such events these - trying - days? :)

2. raines

raines Karting

May 7, 2004
    Raleigh, NC
    Full Name:
    Randy
    The week we get the 308 out of the shop is when they announced the "Stay At Home" order. I don't even want to be seen in my car these days- just to be sensitive to those out of work and having a tough time financially. Maybe when this all blows over, we'll see you at the next C&C.

3. jpl

jpl Formula Junior

Dec 4, 2003
    Yulee Florida
    Full Name:
    JP Lavigne
    I still try to go for a run on sundays...roads are clear, not too much traffic. Down 70 to page road, down page to Airport road, 540 to 40, all the way down to 64/1, all the way down 64 until i get to 751, up past the lake to the mall at Southpark, back on 40 down to page road, 70 and home. 2 weeks ago I saw a McLaren and the new corvette...too many winglets all over the corvette..but it looked OK. I don’t stop anywhere...just a drive to keep the car running well. Every once and a while i reverse the order. Stay safe and healthy. JP

AD211 likes this.
  4. ncrtp71

ncrtp71 Rookie

Feb 15, 2011
    Raleigh, NC
    Full Name:
    L Bragg
    Wow, nice to hear somebody is actually driving their 3X8's in triangle area. Sounds like a nice route I may give it a run tomorrow.

5. ncrtp71

ncrtp71 Rookie

Feb 15, 2011
    Raleigh, NC
    Full Name:
    L Bragg

6. jpl

jpl Formula Junior

Dec 4, 2003
    Yulee Florida
    Full Name:
    JP Lavigne
    I should hit 84,000 miles this year! No use saving it for someone else.

nicholasn likes this.