hey mods, if you care, pls tell your tech guys that the website is buggy | Page 3 | FerrariChat

hey mods, if you care, pls tell your tech guys that the website is buggy

Discussion in 'Ferrari Discussion (not model specific)' started by ross, Mar 18, 2020.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Jack-the-lad

Jack-the-lad Six Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Jun 22, 2004
    Moot Pointe
    Yes, big improvement and much appreciated. I think dumping those ads must have had something to do with it.

Thanks to admin.

@Booker

@rob lay

willrace, Booker and rob lay like this.
  2. thorn

thorn F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Aug 7, 2012
    Tallahassee, FL
    So... no offense... but in all of these posts from Rob, you just now tried the ONE thing he always suggests first?

Tip on web development: If you come with a problem (browser slow, jumpy, etc) and I ask you to change to a different theme/version, it's because I'm trying to find where the problem is. If you won't do this, and continue to complain, I ironically now know where the problem is. ;)

3. rob lay

rob lay Administrator
    Staff Member Admin Miami 2018 Owner

Dec 1, 2000
    Southlake, TX
    Full Name:
    Rob Lay
    development supposedly has a new version to try of the placement, but I'm gun-shy now. :eek:

4. ross

ross Three Time F1 World Champ
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Mar 25, 2002
    houston/geneva
    Full Name:
    Ross
    are you trying to insult me?

5. thorn

thorn F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Aug 7, 2012
    Tallahassee, FL
    No. Merely pointing out that sometimes you need to participate in the solution you're asking for.

6. ross

ross Three Time F1 World Champ
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Mar 25, 2002
    houston/geneva
    Full Name:
    Ross
    well since i am still running the old version, which i prefer, and it is working correctly now......maybe not.

Jack-the-lad and Texas Forever like this.
  7. Jack-the-lad

Jack-the-lad Six Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Jun 22, 2004
    Moot Pointe
    If by “placement” you mean those ads.....please don’t. Not only were they a nuisance and damaged the experience, their amateurish execution cheapened the site in my opinion.:)

ross and willrace like this.