For Sale - 1993 Bugatti EB110GT - Grigio - 6,892 Miles - Factory Car | FerrariChat

For Sale 1993 Bugatti EB110GT - Grigio - 6,892 Miles - Factory Car

Discussion in 'Cars' started by SupercarGuru, Mar 26, 2020.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. SupercarGuru

SupercarGuru F1 Rookie
    Sponsor

Dec 14, 2003
    Fl
    Full Name:
    John Temerian
    1993 Bugatti EB110GT
    Grigio Chiaro
    6,892 Miles
    Factory Car
    1 of 84 cars produced by Bugatti

This incredible EB110GT example, Chassis #022 was recently invited to the Amelia Island Concours D'Elegance and we are in the process of completing a major service, including fresh turbos, gaskets and more. Chassis #022 was originally produced as a factory demonstration example and later delivered "New" to Jean Marc Borel, the Director of Bugatti. It has 6,892 miles and comes complete with records, books, original cassette player, factory tools and certification from B-Engineering, composed former Bugatti employees and engineers.

Asking $1,250,000. Contact us for more details and information! [email protected]

Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login

2. tejasemser

tejasemser Rookie

Jul 1, 2015
    I'm in my upper 70's and still driving Honda's so the odds of me ever owning this beauty are slim. But this is the car I've always lusted after. Sure ... given the chance I'd like a 288 GTO too. But if I had to choose ... this is the one, hands down. GLWS I hope you get every penny.

NuorderSG and anunakki like this.
  3. jjmalez

jjmalez F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Apr 8, 2005
    Northern Illinois
    Full Name:
    Joseph
    #3 jjmalez, Mar 29, 2020
    Last edited: Mar 29, 2020
    I believe there were two versions, the EB110 and the Super Sport. The visual differences were subtle, but the SS had five wholes in the C pillar instead of a window. It also had a fixed rear wing, IIRC.

Joe

mswncity likes this.
  4. Jacob Potts

Jacob Potts Formula Junior

Dec 11, 2008
    Pueblo, CO
    Full Name:
    Jacob Potts
    I need this car: I MUST have somewhere to play my cassette tapes!

Seriously, this is a way cool car and I hope you get a good sale.

5. P_RSR

P_RSR Formula Junior

Feb 25, 2014
    New York
    Full Name:
    Michael
    Pics from the concours club? Did you get some laps in? Curious on your thoughts - sorry this is off topic.

GLWS

6. Jdubbya

Jdubbya The $10 Trillion Man
    Silver Subscribed

Dec 28, 2003
    PNW
    Full Name:
    John
    Such a cool car. Was fun touring the then still standing, but closed factory years ago.

7. SupercarGuru

SupercarGuru F1 Rookie
    Sponsor

Dec 14, 2003
    Fl
    Full Name:
    John Temerian
    Sold!

JoeTSI likes this.