308 wiring diagram | FerrariChat

308 wiring diagram

Discussion in '308/328' started by rizzo308, May 24, 2011.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. rizzo308

rizzo308 F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Sep 12, 2004
    Perth, Australia
    Full Name:
    riggio
    Anyone have a good clear wiring diagram for 308 GTBi with (handbrake ON warning light) and (brake fail warning light) located in the rev counter, my brake fail warning light stays on constantly need to trace the problem. I know some 308 have only the h/brake light which doubles as a b/fail warning light. My car is 82 australian. Cheers

2. ramosel

ramosel Formula 3

Sep 11, 2004
    Meadow Vista, CA
    Full Name:
    R Moseley
    #2 ramosel, May 24, 2011
    Last edited: May 24, 2011
    There is only one correct answer here... Paul Bennett
    I just checked my drawing from Paul and it shows both circuits you are looking for. Best money you can spend if you are doing any electrical work.

http://www.FerrariWiring.com

Rick

3. hunterdion

hunterdion Rookie

Aug 13, 2014
    newport beach calif
    Full Name:
    hunter dion
    is this still available ? the original post was 2011 its now 2020

4. dinonz308

dinonz308 Formula Junior
    Rossa Subscribed

Nov 26, 2017
    Full Name:
    Dean
    Click on the link. It takes you to a website. :rolleyes:

5. BigTex

BigTex Seven Time F1 World Champ
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Dec 6, 2002
    Houston, Texas
    Full Name:
    Bubba
    The only thing that can light that illuminate that lamp is the front/rear brake bias block???

Asking for a friend....:D :D

6. mexicruiser

mexicruiser Karting

Aug 28, 2012
    Full Name:
    Jon
    I just went thru the same issue, those diagrams are very helpful plus you get lots of extra info. On my car it turned out to be the relay ( upper right) PO had installed wrong type, this one has to be the correct one BOSCH 0-332-015-006, only used on this position. Other areas to check are the reservoir float switches and the brake bias switch, do a search, lots of info on how to check and repair if this is the culprit.

7. Crowndog

Crowndog F1 Veteran

Jul 16, 2011
    Fairfield,Pa
    Full Name:
    Robert
    Check the switch at the bottom of the handbrake. It’s mounted on a very thin piece of metal which after years gets bent down so the switch is always on. Fix is simple. Unzip the brake lever boot, reach in with a long needle nose pliers and bend it back. 30 second fix.