2020 Portofino ADAS seem standard | FerrariChat

2020 Portofino ADAS seem standard

Discussion in 'California/Portofino/Roma' started by carthusiast, Mar 22, 2020.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. carthusiast

carthusiast Karting

Sep 22, 2018
    My order of the Portofino was nothing spectacular. It has full electric seats, hifi music, contrast red stitching, SF shields, cf steering for the LEDS, magna ride, hele, yellow rev, yellow calipers and Rosso corsa

The advanced front driving camera, parking camera, lane departure warning seems standard. That was a surprise!

2. Florida Joe

Florida Joe Karting

Jul 28, 2005
    South Florida
    I am very surprised. When I asked my dealer is was a big bucks option.

3. carthusiast

carthusiast Karting

Sep 22, 2018
    That weird!

Sent from my iPhone using FerrariChat

4. cyr

cyr Formula Junior

Jan 28, 2020
    Full Name:
    Cy
    That is very surprising. I finalised my order for the Portofino on 15 January and had to pay big bucks for the ADAS package. Incidentally, the surround camera is not in the ADAS package and I had to order it as an additional item to the ADAS package.

5. XSpeed

XSpeed Formula Junior

Jan 6, 2019
    Full Name:
    SX
  6. cyr

cyr Formula Junior

Jan 28, 2020
    Full Name:
    Cy
    Hmmmm. It may be mandatory from 2022 but I sure as hell had to pay €6534 for it. And I do not think it has a feature to warn you if you are veering off a lane

Sent from my iPad using FerrariChat

7. carthusiast

carthusiast Karting

Sep 22, 2018
    Mine is American. I sure as hell know what I have in my car. I’ll send a picture so you guys know. I paid zero dollars for it

8. carthusiast

carthusiast Karting

Sep 22, 2018
    The lane departure warning is actually annoying for a sports car

Isobeing likes this.
  9. cyr

cyr Formula Junior

Jan 28, 2020
    Full Name:
    Cy
    I'm glad for you. Yet another example of how we Europeans often have to pay more for European items in Europe than Americans in America. I often shop in America and find quite a few European clothes brands cheaper than what we would pay here. Our sales tax is 21% and here, in The Netherlands, we have an additional "car tax" not just on the car but on all accessories that come with it. Net result is that we pay more for everything. Enjoy your car.

greg328 likes this.