Ethiopian 737-8 MAX down. No survivors. | Page 30 | FerrariChat

Ethiopian 737-8 MAX down. No survivors.

Discussion in 'Aviation Chat' started by RWatters, Mar 10, 2019.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. tritone

tritone F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Dec 8, 2003
    On the Rock
    Full Name:
    James
    I used to do that every time I drove in/out of the underground parking in my Maranello with a 1st gen Tubi.......:p Building mgmt. spoke to me more than once....

Boomhauer likes this.
  2. Tcar

Tcar F1 Rookie

Haven't seen a pic of a DeSoto in ages.... '55 I think.

3. Gatorrari

Gatorrari F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Feb 27, 2004
    Georgia
    Full Name:
    Jim Pernikoff
    I had one car alarm that was set off by three vehicles: a Cobra helicopter in hover nearby (beating the air into submission), a Top Fuel dragster making a run nearby, and a C-130 (not a J) coming in to land at Dobbins AFB! Interestingly, four Thunderbirds F-16s flying pretty low overhead did NOT set it off!

4. tritone

tritone F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Dec 8, 2003
    On the Rock
    Full Name:
    James
    BJK likes this.
  5. Jeff Kennedy

Jeff Kennedy F1 Veteran
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Oct 16, 2007
    Edwardsville, IL
    Full Name:
    Jeff Kennedy
    Much of this has already been discussed in another thread. Personally, I think that going after this one pilot is going to blow up for the prosecution. This will become a very technical presentation by the defense that a normal group of "man on the street" jurors will not be able to follow. UMs as part of an ODA which is led by the ODA administrator along with an incompetent FAA. Throw the book of FAR Part 25 regulations at those jurors and as them to determine what the atual words mean and they will give up. The way the FAA writes ensures that one needs to understand the answer to grasp the question.

Feds to indict ex-Boeing test pilot over 737 Max crashes: report | FerrariChat

Texas Forever likes this.
  6. tritone

tritone F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Dec 8, 2003
    On the Rock
    Full Name:
    James
    Yep, should be moved to other thread.