For Sale - Ferrari 512TR and 348 steering wheel -- like new | FerrariChat

For Sale Ferrari 512TR and 348 steering wheel -- like new

Discussion in 'Ferrari Parts & Collectibles' started by Rory J, Feb 10, 2020.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Rory J

Rory J Formula 3

May 30, 2006
    I've got a Momo steering wheel as used stock on Ferrari 512 TR and 348, date coded 08-93 with the 'F' stamp that indicates OEM Ferrari on the rear of the lower spoke.

This was supposedly a take-off very early in one 348's life to be swapped with a Challenge-style wheel. This wheel sat on the shelf for years until I bought it from the shop when they closed their doors.

Please note, the wheel itself is virtually as new with excellent stitching and showing no real wear. The leather still has a lot of texture (it's not worn shiny or smooth) and really presents as-new. The only defect is that there is a very slight crease in the center pad from storage that hasn't ever straightened itself out -- an upholstery shop may be able to fix this slight issue. There is also no horn button, that presumably got swapped to the Challenge wheel in-period.

I intended to use this in one of my cars and kept it carefully protected in bubble wrap in my ownership. Three years later, I've still done nothing with it and since it's a rare piece, I'd rather see it reunited with a 348 or 512 TR. If you have a worn or non-original wheel on your car, this is what you're looking for.

Asking $1100 including shipping in the U.S. mainland. Please PM with interest.

Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login

2. Rory J

Rory J Formula 3

May 30, 2006
    Price drop: $1000/obo

3. Rory J

Rory J Formula 3

May 30, 2006
    $900, last drop before it gets wrapped up and "quarantined" back on the shelf.