GTC4LUSSO MY20 / FACELIFT? | Page 2 | FerrariChat

GTC4LUSSO MY20 / FACELIFT?

Discussion in 'FF/Lusso' started by ffreakie, Nov 4, 2019.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Caeruleus11

Caeruleus11 F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Jun 11, 2013
    I suppose that is true but the solution is to make a smaller deposit until you have confirmation from the factory they will build the car. This way the dealer cannot say they can't take a small deposit because the factory wants to see the large deposit. A small deposit to show good will, the standard deposit once you have it in writing they will build the car.

Anyway, lets hope everyone stays safe and in good health.

2. ffreakie

ffreakie Rookie

Oct 23, 2006
    Thanks for the info but that but I don't know if production will be stopped. I assume that they are now trying to sell the available GTC's to potential customers. I don't want to be left with an 'old' vehicle or buy the last vehicle to come off the line. That is why I have taken the plunge for my turbo, but if I knew that the GTC (or an updated version) would stay in production I would eventually buy a GTC as well

3. Caeruleus11

Caeruleus11 F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Jun 11, 2013
    They will never tell you that. My guess is the GTC is the last of its type- but that is purely my own guess. As if I told you which player I think our favorite sports team will try to acquire next year.

4. ffreakie

ffreakie Rookie

Oct 23, 2006
    Hi Guys, I've contacted Ferrari and they couldn't give me an official statement/answer. I'm going to wait a while. The decision would only be made in September for a second sports car.

5. ffreakie

ffreakie Rookie

Oct 23, 2006
    Hi Guys, in the meantime I've received my 992 Turbo S and I'm extremely happy but still in doubt of acquiring a GTC4Lusso. Still no news about discontinuing?

6. 350MH83

350MH83 Formula 3

Jul 11, 2014
    Denmark
    Full Name:
    Max
    No official statement on discontinuation... However, various dealership have told their customers Lusso production was over. And that probably makes sense as they free'd up the production line for the 812 GTS, and there is no Lusso with GPF.

7. ANOpax

ANOpax Formula 3

Jul 1, 2015
    The Netherlands
    According to other FChatters, Lusso production has ceased. A view which is borne out by photos of the ‘L’ultima’ tailor made Lusso on the Lusso photos thread.

8. uhn2000

uhn2000 Formula 3

Oct 15, 2011
    Toronto
    Full Name:
    Joe
    Lusso is done, I am 100% sure.. I even asked for me.

ANOpax and ale75 like this.
  9. Jas

Jas Formula 3

Mar 2, 2005
    Kent, UK
    Full Name:
    Jas
    Good news for residuals :) It's the last of its kind - proper 4 seat Ferrari V12 supercar.

Boomhauer and SECRET like this.
  10. uhn2000

uhn2000 Formula 3

Oct 15, 2011
    Toronto
    Full Name:
    Joe
    Agreed, holding up super nice here in Canada. I truly do think its the last of its kind, drove mine all day today.. love my Lusso!

11. obbob

obbob Formula Junior

Aug 14, 2017
    I wonder if people will look back in 10-15 years and regret treating the shooting brake product line as the "car that the dealer forced you to buy" model.

Really think it's the most overlooked model line in Ferrari's entire range.

Or maybe everyone will continue to be crazy for another SUV product release. Who knows.

12. NeilF8888

NeilF8888 Formula 3

Feb 10, 2005
    Miami Beach
    Nothing is comparable to the GTC4 Lusso, wouldn’t sell mine because there is nothing to replace it with.
    I don’t want another SUV, but actually have ordered a new Aston DBX for my wife which is supposed to be delivered in November to replace her G63. We also have a long wheelbase Range Rover Autobiography with 2 seat executive package for nights when we will be drinking and driven. I don’t drive either of these SUV’s always take the Lusso, it’s a fantastic, comfortable Ferrari daily driver that can kick ass when asked to perform. I wish Ferrari would update it and I’d buy it immediately.

Sent from my iPhone using FerrariChat

13. Jas

Jas Formula 3

Mar 2, 2005
    Kent, UK
    Full Name:
    Jas
    Yes indeed. I took mine to a supercar meet today. Why take the Lusso? Simple...it meant my wife & kids could join me :)
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

Avia11, uhn2000 and SECRET like this.