FF owner request - AutoItalia feature | FerrariChat

FF owner request - AutoItalia feature

Discussion in 'United Kingdom' started by VickyD, Mar 18, 2020.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. VickyD

VickyD Rookie

Mar 18, 2020
    Full Name:
    Vicky Dredge
    Folks,
    Apologies if this is not allowed and I'll understand if it gets removed but AutoItalia are doing a buying guide on the FF and would like to speak to an owner to get their ownership experience. It looks like this is one of the more 'useable' Ferraris and it would be good to speak to an owner to see how true this is. If you are interested at all please can you drop a line to [email protected] and I can answer any questions you have regarding the article.
    This would be a telephone interview, no travelling involved and no pictures needed. What is required is a bit of your time so we can get a few details of why you enjoy your FF and if there are any downsides of ownership at all - probably not really!
    For those of you in the F.O.C UK you may recognise the name, Richard Dredge is the editor of the club magazine, but does articles for other magazines as well.
    Many thanks
    Vicky

2. francisn

francisn Formula 3

Apr 18, 2004
    Berks, UK
    Full Name:
    francis newman
    Mark Collins is your man. He is on here. Look him up.

3. francisn

francisn Formula 3

Apr 18, 2004
    Berks, UK
    Full Name:
    francis newman
    Have sent you an email with contact details

4. 3604u

3604u F1 Veteran
    BANNED Silver Subscribed

Sep 27, 2004
    london/singapore/JKT
    Full Name:
    D
    Get a Lusso ,

mthompson2376 likes this.
  5. mthompson2376

mthompson2376 Formula Junior

Feb 2, 2017
    North East England
    Full Name:
    Mark Thompson
    100%

The price differential is now too close....to warrant the risk of the PTU, which if fails will cost you the price differential, the GTC4 Lusso is such a competent car it pure witchery....

My kids love it

Sent from my iPhone using FerrariChat

3604u likes this.
  6. Outrun

Outrun Karting

I don't agree. The PTU can fail on either FF or Lusso and can now be repaired for under 10k. And it doesn't affect that many cars in the first place. Either car would have it covered provided it's still inside of Power Warranty regardless.

But mainly I don't agree as the FF is much more analogue and involving to drive. I fully understand those that prefer the Lusso but not me, FF all the way.