Hirschmann 8600SW power antenna | FerrariChat

Hirschmann 8600SW power antenna

Discussion in '308/328' started by arcticlighting, Mar 15, 2020.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. arcticlighting

arcticlighting Karting

Oct 5, 2007
    Spokane, WA
    Full Name:
    Brian Chapman
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

How many of this group have these power antennas? How many work and use them in there cars?

Mainly in the 308s I believe. With the 308 switch Not powered through the radio the new antenna systems don’t work. As the wiring to the back is not correct.

This weekend figured out how to make the old one work. If your interested PM me and I’ll get the details to you. If your motor works and the unit won’t go up or down. The fix is out there. No more worries about it getting stuck.

I did the mistake a couple weeks ago and put it up and then crap nothing worked after. It just stayed up.

They don’t make parts for these any more as we all know. So most don’t get used or just get tossed.

Mine is now working perfectly, which for a concourse event it a must.

Or e mail at [email protected]

Trying to see if there is a market for repairing.

Won’t let me post the video.

Thanks Brian

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. lm2504me

lm2504me Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Aug 26, 2004
    Nipomo, CA
    Full Name:
    Richard
    Italian Autovox SA-86 was original semi-auto antenna for carb 308. Same for Dino 246 and others. NOS are still available. One in my former 76, present 78 Platinum winner 308, and former 79 308.

3. ClydeM

ClydeM F1 World Champ
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Nov 4, 2003
    Wayne, NJ
    Full Name:
    Clyde E. McMurdy
    You'll find folks in the Mercedes forums with the same antenna & the Bosch with instructions on how to rebuild them sans mast.

4. lm2504me

lm2504me Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Aug 26, 2004
    Nipomo, CA
    Full Name:
    Richard
    Yes, correct for carb 308 and 246.