Ferrari F8 Tributo | Page 157 | FerrariChat

Ferrari F8 Tributo

Discussion in '458 Italia/488/F8' started by Ferrari 308 GTB, Feb 28, 2019.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. jim g

jim g Formula Junior

Jan 8, 2003
    Waverly, Pa.
    Full Name:
    Jim Gress
    New lambo Pista Type competitor with a big wing

Attached Files:

2. Coincid

Coincid F1 Rookie

Dec 9, 2014
    Canada
    Huracan STO- Track focused new model. Drastic weight reduction, more HP, novel areodynamics etc.

Ash Patel likes this.
  3. cpiguy

cpiguy Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Oct 3, 2007
    Westlake Village, CA
    Full Name:
    Arnie Friedman
    Got ya

4. Surfah

Surfah F1 Rookie

Dec 20, 2011
    Huracan STO is NOT expected to have more HP than the EVO

"According to a PistonHeads forum, word is the Huracán STO is about making the most of the Huracán Evo's already potent package, so the naturally-aspirated 5.2-liter V10 with 632 horsepower and 442 pound-feet of torque goes unchanged."

"The new hardcore Lamborghini Huracan Evo will also retain the race car's rear-wheel-drive setup, while power will be provided by a 5.2-liter, naturally aspirated V10, which produces 640 horsepower in the Huracan Evo.

While it won't have more power on tap, the Huracan STO will be significantly lighter than the standard car, with rumors suggesting it will shed around 330 pounds off the total weight. Other racing-inspired upgrades will include larger brakes to provide more stopping power. Unsurprisingly, production will be limited - only 700 examples of the Huracan STO are expected to roll off the production line."

5. PTG1

PTG1 Formula Junior

Oct 7, 2017
    UK
    Full Name:
    Pete
  6. PTG1

PTG1 Formula Junior

Oct 7, 2017
    UK
    Full Name:
    Pete
    Lamborghini is never going to be ferrari better to wait for F8 SV, I know most think there will not be a SV model of the F8 but I'm told there will be one as the final send off to the ice V8. Also makes a lot of sense as it will make a huge profit for ferrari especially after they have managed to sell so many pistas

LARRYH and MANDALAY like this.
  7. Borrow’d Mine

Borrow’d Mine Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 28, 2019
    Florida
    Plus, in 25 years folks will sort of look around one day and say daang, who would have bet we would still be driving all these ICE engines. The deep freeze (opposite of Global Warming, but still Climate Crisis I guess) will have politicians passing laws to make more carbon and warm us up. Sadly, that won't thaw us out since the settled science on carbon and a hotter planet is anything but settled. :D
    And my apoligies for this post in an F8 thread. I won't do it again. Got carried away.

8. Jcmd

Jcmd Formula Junior

Feb 1, 2017
    EMA
    Astrid.Didier, MK11, Drson and 7 others like this.
  9. racerdj

racerdj F1 Veteran
    Owner

Jan 19, 2003
    Indianapolis
    Full Name:
    DJS
    Congratulations Lcmd! Looks great!

LARRYH and Jcmd like this.
  10. LVP488

LVP488 F1 Rookie

Jan 21, 2017
    France
    Interesting - while I could tell the power increase is significant, during my test drive I did not really notice any improvement in the steering (apart from the smaller wheel, which is a good idea) compared to the 488 (with which I am happy).
    The F8 should be a nice buy a few years from now ;)

11. IloveGT

IloveGT Formula 3
    BANNED

Oct 17, 2015
    The wing, but the wing. I can't unsee it. It reminds me of Fast and Furious Tokyo Drift.

PTG1 likes this.
  12. LARRYH

LARRYH F1 Veteran
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Jun 3, 2011
    virginia usa
    I had posted earlier that I had an F8 on order but thought I would change to a used Pista .. my dealer sent a demo to me I live more than 200 miles from the dealer and yesterday called me and told me he would send a F8 down to me which showed up today for a couple of days .....so I have one in my garage .....fun car I will drive it all day tomorrow...so lets see how it does...My initial thought was it was to quiet but truthfully over 4500 rpm it sounds good inside the car.....

Astrid.Didier and PTG1 like this.
  13. LARRYH

LARRYH F1 Veteran
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Jun 3, 2011
    virginia usa
  14. SLDriver

SLDriver Formula Junior

May 1, 2005
    The way the global economy is heading they better make sure the STO is very limited and price right but knowing Lamborghini the STO will be overpriced and they'll make a ton of them.

15. PTG1

PTG1 Formula Junior

Oct 7, 2017
    UK
    Full Name:
    Pete
    Jcmd likes this.
  16. LARRYH

LARRYH F1 Veteran
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Jun 3, 2011
    virginia usa
    I have to say in person these cars look great I have one for a few days and the car is stunning looking ...

Drson likes this.
  17. Coincid

Coincid F1 Rookie

Dec 9, 2014
    Canada
    The steering of the F8 not only represents a significant improvement over the 488, it is as close to a perfect balance of any car I have driven. It is tight, with tactile feedback and exceptionally accurate.

Drson likes this.
  18. Jcmd

Jcmd Formula Junior

Feb 1, 2017
    EMA
  19. LARRYH

LARRYH F1 Veteran
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Jun 3, 2011
    virginia usa
    I like it I am thinking of changing mine to black Daytonas trying to decide if racing or not

Drson likes this.
  20. PTG1

PTG1 Formula Junior

Oct 7, 2017
    UK
    Full Name:
    Pete
    I went racing with the red stripe just like jcmd

21. MK11

MK11 Karting

Aug 4, 2019
    Colorado
    Full Name:
    MK
    Astrid.Didier and Drson like this.
  22. PhilNotHill

PhilNotHill Two Time F1 World Champ
    Owner

Jul 3, 2006
    Aspen CO 81611
    Full Name:
    FelipeNotMassa
    Jcmd and AlfistaPortoghese like this.
  23. 703

703 Rookie

Dec 16, 2019
    Congratulations! What size of wheels are you going to change to? I plan to change the wheels on my f8 as well. Considering 21/22 but the workshop said ADV1 does not recommend it because 22” is too high.

Sent from my iPhone using FerrariChat