Ferrari feature w/ Richmond AACA | FerrariChat

Ferrari feature w/ Richmond AACA

Discussion in 'Mid-Atlantic Region - USA (PA, DE, MD, DC, VA)' started by 360gtracer, Feb 11, 2020.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. 360gtracer

360gtracer Formula 3

May 18, 2004
    Starting a new thread here...

The creative minds behind the former "Classics On The James/Green" show have joined forces with the Richmond Region Antique Automobile Club of America (R/AACA) to assist with their "Annual Car Show and Swap Meet".

For the fourth year now, the show will be held at St. Joseph's Villa, corner of US Rt 1 (Brook Road) and Parham Road, about 1/2 mile west of the Parham Road/I-95 interchange (exit 83B), on Saturday, June 20, 2020 - rain or shine.

As with the "Classics" shows, they choose a theme for each year's show - and this year they have once again decided to visit the Ferrari world. And as a "theme within a theme", a "Ford v. Ferrari", feature will focus on competition Ferraris and Shelby developed cars. Feature cars will receive a special invitation and premiere parking.

All Ferraris are welcome, cars 25 years and older (1995 and earlier) are eligible for AACA judging (probably not as strict as FCA judging). We're also planning a special "Ferrari run" on Friday evening before the show, with a surprise destination.

Times, event hotel, and other details will be posted later - watch this thread!

Please feel free to contact me with any questions. Hope to see you there!

gp

2. F1 FINO

F1 FINO Rookie

Jan 29, 2019
    Thanks for posting GP. Looks interesting. I’m in RVA and have a 2019 Portofino. I’ll try and make it!

Sent from my iPhone using FerrariChat.com mobile app

3. 360gtracer

360gtracer Formula 3

May 18, 2004
    That will be great - would love to see you and your car there!

As soon as we have our website updated (should be very soon, I'll post the link here.

Thanks.

gp

4. gimmea250swb

gimmea250swb Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Mar 8, 2007
    Washington, DC
    Full Name:
    Taylor
    Any updates? I checked the site and it's still set to 2019.

5. 360gtracer

360gtracer Formula 3

May 18, 2004