Ferraris block road to Key West for pics... | Page 2 | FerrariChat

Ferraris block road to Key West for pics...

Discussion in 'Ferrari Discussion (not model specific)' started by rob lay, Feb 25, 2020.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. absent

absent F1 Veteran
    Lifetime Rossa

Nov 2, 2003
    illinois
    Full Name:
    mark k.
    I really hate this kind of behavior, it gives a bad name and creates a very negative image for the rest (huge majority) of exotic car owners.
    Anyone encountering cretins like the ones above, would dislike and despise all exotics he or she may encounter in the future.
    Selfish idiots causing trouble but the rest ends up paying the consequences.
    That dick who keyed your car or spat on it, most likely did it for a reason, "getting even" for some slight or bad experience he had with another exotic.
    Like it or not , people lump us all together, most think that all owners of supercars are alike.

Texas Forever, HotShoe and rob lay like this.
  2. HotShoe

HotShoe F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 3, 2008
    Lake Worth, FL
    Full Name:
    Anthony Lauro
    It was all over the local Facebook groups but everyone was blaming it on a "NYC or Connecticut group".

They were understandably very quiet hoping it blew over. :)

These losers are no different than the antifa *******s who block traffic. IMO they should both get run over.

DGPF likes this.
  3. rob lay

rob lay Administrator
    Staff Member Admin Miami 2018 Owner

Dec 1, 2000
    Southlake, TX
    Full Name:
    Rob Lay
    Yes, look at their website, first event was fall in NYC, but Lily took charge for Miami event tried to get FerrariChat to sponsor.

HotShoe likes this.
  4. HotShoe

HotShoe F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 3, 2008
    Lake Worth, FL
    Full Name:
    Anthony Lauro
    You dodged that bullet! :)

It's too bad things have gone this way. I could do an entire rant of how bad the south Florida exotic scene has fallen. We have a lot of younger people who want to be "ballers" and think events/stunts like this are going to get them some notoriety. I can understand being young and dumb but I have zero patience for people in their 50's and this nonsense.

Lol, after I saw Ford vs. Ferrari I remember thinking just how far "car guys" have fallen. We went from Shelby and Miles to influencer, trust fund babies in skinny jeans. Willow Springs meets to overpriced dinners in trendy "districts" with velvet rope parking and girlie cocktails.

Lusso123 and DGPF like this.
  5. rumen1

rumen1 Formula 3
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Jun 23, 2012
    Bulgaria
    Idiots are everywhere in this world, I don't see why some of them shouldn't own exotics...

6. belafavor

belafavor Rookie

Apr 11, 2020
    Full Name:
    belaavor
  7. havemurcie1

havemurcie1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Jul 7, 2011
    Mystic Ct
    Full Name:
    Phil