Exoticare 458 custom floor mats arrived | Page 2 | FerrariChat

Exoticare 458 custom floor mats arrived

Discussion in '458 Italia/488/F8' started by JP Manor, Jun 1, 2019.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Viper830tt

Viper830tt Karting
    Rossa Subscribed

May 10, 2017
    Just got some mats from Andrew. It was challenging getting the stitch color right. I wanted to match the dash but have the seat pattern. I sort of wanted a car with dark floors so this was the best compromise. I really like the material. I wouldnt say it is completely oem level of finish but adds a great look and seems to be put together really well. Although my friends would call this an aesthetic/flashy option compared to other cheaper mats, these look like they can take a beating and i can keep the factory mats in storage for resale if needed. Most important of all, the wife approves. Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login

Sent from my SM-G975U using FerrariChat.com mobile app

2. 458 Spider 0414

458 Spider 0414 Formula Junior
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Dec 7, 2017
    MIAMI, FLORIDA
    Full Name:
    RAY
    DefunctNeurons likes this.
  3. buddyg

buddyg F1 Veteran
    Rossa Subscribed

Sep 20, 2004
    West Michigan
    Full Name:
    Buddy
    He is the best!

4. bluesea

bluesea Karting
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 20, 2005
    I'm looking forward to ordering a few sets. I like that thin strip of Italian flag colors that I too may copy onto a set. Thanks to all who posted these pictures. It's a great resource to pull ideas from.

5. cole328

cole328 Formula Junior

May 9, 2014
    Yeah, I love mine too, and if the front and rear lips don’t settle in, you can just use double-sided Velcro to the carpet.

Sent from my iPhone using FerrariChat

6. Jason B

Jason B Formula Junior

Apr 7, 2006
    Hbg, PA
    Baitschev likes this.
  7. Viperjoe

Viperjoe F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

I'd match the Daytona pattern and color. Skip the logo. ExotiCARe does amazing work.