Need JBL Door Subwoofer Speaker FOR FREE | Page 3 | FerrariChat

Need JBL Door Subwoofer Speaker FOR FREE

Discussion in '458 Italia/488/F8' started by cab2u, Feb 24, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Ash Patel

Ash Patel Formula Junior

Dec 12, 2015
    Stockholm, Sweden
    Finding cure for the Corona virus in the next few days is more likely to happen than anyone on F-chat giving you speaker for free (including free shipping that is off course).

I just could not resist after reading your replies and not even in these saying please or anything remotely "mannerly like"

Shadowfax and alibo70 like this.
  2. kiryu

kiryu Formula Junior

Mar 28, 2016
    Los Angeles
    wow i am impressed. when i first saw this post i was speechless. I thought, are there really that many ferrari owners who are just entitled *******s, and perhaps i just havent met most of them yet. I am glad so many chimed in, at least I know most f owners are still sane and reasonable people lol. There's hope to humanity after all

3. tekaefixe

tekaefixe Formula 3

May 10, 2012
    CH
    Full Name:
    Paulo
    Most people here are nice. If you think because you have a Ferrari you’re special, think again because you’re an idiot.
    Sure some people buy these toys just to show them to others but they don’t come to these forums. Here is mostly people that like cars and have worked a lot to be able to buy them.
    Some come from money but mostly is self made fortune meaning we truly respect our achievements and are very happy to inspire the next generations to achieve them too.

4. cab2u

cab2u Karting

Nov 19, 2003
    NYC
    I know I said I would not post again but I could not help myself. Reading some of these posts, especially from IloveGT and Co-Pilota, I don't find funny at all. Many are just nasty. As I said, it was just a thought, and saying FOR FREE was my idea of getting people to look. That's it. It wasn't about the money, it wasn't about anything other than what I said before. Some of you explained nicely why it was wrong, and I understand. But really, a Carfax request from 15 years ago, that somehow tells you who I am? I post here all the time, yet the 15 year old Carfax request is what was important? This is not the first string where I have seen some of you get nasty. For anyone who was truly offended by this, I apologize. For those of you using this a chance to be mean, I am also sorry, but maybe not quite as much. This is now the third time where I explained myself and I hope this ends it. I read and enjoy this forum daily. This, however, I do not enjoy. If that is what you wanted to happen, then you win. This thread should be closed by the moderator as it is going nowhere. Again, I apologize, but I would never say some of the things you guys have said to anyone, ever. If anyone really wants to say something to me, you are welcome to message me privately.

ScottS likes this.
  5. Shadowfax

Shadowfax F1 Rookie
    BANNED

Jun 10, 2016
    Australia
    #55 Shadowfax, Feb 28, 2020
    Last edited: Feb 28, 2020
    Wow after just checking out that request for a free carfax 15 years ago if you guys haven't read it yet then yaz better take a look. AND, he posted the same thread request 4 times and then he got called out for it and mentioned his dads car...as some kind of lame excuse.

Check out #3 Hilarious!!! This has gotta be THE funniest thing i've read in ages!!! https://www.ferrarichat.com/forum/threads/carfax-please.86787/#post-135430867

UNLEASH THE HOUNDS!!

This latest request for a free speaker sounds like he borrowed dads car without asking and blew the speaker up posing off down the boulevard. It's the only thing that makes any logical sense. I suspect going by his user he's a NY taxi driver....yellow.

Il Co-Pilota and IloveGT like this.
  6. cab2u

cab2u Karting

Nov 19, 2003
    NYC
    Exactly as I expected. A couple of hours after my last post Shadowfax comments on the 15 year old post about a Carfax request. You feel better now Shadowfax? NY taxi driver...yellow. Wow. That's hilarious.

7. Il Co-Pilota

Il Co-Pilota F1 Veteran

May 29, 2019
    Hopefully some place nice.
    Full Name:
    A.B
    Cry me a river...

I'm normally all for apologies and live and let live. But that is the most half-assed and limp wristed attempt at an apology I've experienced in a very long time.

Now as you single me out along with GT, allow me to retort I did not simply use this as a chance to be mean, I was properly offended by your total lack of respect, courtesy and common sense. Go back and read my initial post again. Yep, it might be a bit harsh, and it does take a stab or two at you. So? It is also a pretty frank and honest attempt of trying to get you to wake up, as I did take the time to point out to you, what was fundamentally wrong with your conduct. You completely chose to overlook all of that, and just get petulantly pissed about the fact that you got called out. Within the first 15 posts or so, it was very clear that we were not thrilled by your demeanour, but that you also chose to disregard. You then carry on and make no real attempt to rectify things. You could so easily have disarmed this once you saw people were starting to poke fun at you. All you had to do, was to not take yourself so seriously, come on and say something along the lines of "You guys are right. I did f up and came across like an ass. I apologize blablabla.". Then engage in the "fun" and take a poke or two at yourself. Few things disarm a situation faster than showing people that one can laugh at one self and properly own a screw-up. Now you come here after multiple chances to rectify things, but only after things blew well and truly up in your face, apologizing but at the same time complaining and cry "faul", and single two of us out like we're some kind of instigators or big schoolyard meanies? Ffs.
    Grow a pair and own the stink you caused!
    To me, apologizing and complaining about us being unfair and mean in the same paragraph, just shows me you're apology is not worth a toss.

You had a chance for a comeback and you blew it. You have lost all respect and credibility in my eyes.

Sent from my SM-G930F using FerrariChat.com mobile app

wax likes this.
  8. cab2u

cab2u Karting

Nov 19, 2003
    NYC
    You think I'm crying about this? You're ridiculous. Because you were not satisfied with anything I wrote? Are you kidding? Get off your high horse and move on with this. We can go back and forth on this if that is what you want.

9. Shadowfax

Shadowfax F1 Rookie
    BANNED

Jun 10, 2016
    Australia
    Im wondering is Op’s meter running whilst hes been trying to pull the wool over everbody’s eyes?

wax and Il Co-Pilota like this.
  10. Il Co-Pilota

Il Co-Pilota F1 Veteran

May 29, 2019
    Full Name:
    A.B
    Nope. That is not what I want. I thought I made that quite clear.

Shadowfax likes this.
  11. Il Co-Pilota

Il Co-Pilota F1 Veteran

May 29, 2019
    Full Name:
    A.B
    Meter's ticking and the engine's running but there's nobody behind the wheel;)

wax and Shadowfax like this.
  12. Shadowfax

Shadowfax F1 Rookie
    BANNED

Jun 10, 2016
    Australia
    Im placing a bet down for the win that he’s a NY cabbie ... yellow. Midnight to dawn shift.

13. cab2u

cab2u Karting

Nov 19, 2003
    NYC
    Not what you want yet you keep coming. You need the last word? You reed for everyone to hear what you have to say? Proving an important point? Got nothing better to do? Feel better about yourself? You let me know when you’re done with this.

14. Il Co-Pilota

Il Co-Pilota F1 Veteran

May 29, 2019
    Full Name:
    A.B
    "You talkin' to me? You talkin' to me? You talkin' to me? Then who the hell else are you talking... you talking to me? Well I'm the only one here. Who the **** do you think you're talking to?"

15. Shadowfax

Shadowfax F1 Rookie
    BANNED

Jun 10, 2016
    Australia
    #65 Shadowfax, Feb 28, 2020

I loved the bit where he claimed to the member on fchat (who called his BS out) that he managed to have the corvette and NSX forums willingly oblige his request for the free porsche carfax but then when he was called out on fchat he got all snarky and said forget it - just like a spoilt baby who had his lollypop taken away. And now hes behaving much the same.

I nearly fell off my chair laughing!! As i said my moneys on the win hes a yellow cabbie in NYC.

16. Il Co-Pilota

Il Co-Pilota F1 Veteran

May 29, 2019
    Full Name:
    A.B
    That or a forced labour Uber driver in a Fiat Panda - yellow...
    He's really upset it would seem.. He should change his screen name to Travis Bickle.

17. Shadowfax

Shadowfax F1 Rookie
    BANNED

Jun 10, 2016
    Australia
    #67 Shadowfax, Feb 28, 2020
    I just cant believe how anyone could stitch themselves up so badly in such a short space of time. The hounds didn’t even have to raise a sweat! Hes lost more than his trousers here thats for sure.

wax, Ash Patel and Il Co-Pilota like this.
  18. Il Co-Pilota

Il Co-Pilota F1 Veteran

May 29, 2019
    Full Name:
    A.B
    Maybe he's like, you know,, misunderstood.
    Maybe the subwoofer is a euphernism?
    Maybe all he wants is a hug?

wax, Ash Patel and Shadowfax like this.
  19. Shadowfax

Shadowfax F1 Rookie
    BANNED

Jun 10, 2016
    Australia
    Maybe. But he’s gonna have to ask his mum for that. Dads already mad enough having him blow the speaker up with no means to fix it other than to beg with a coffee cup on the street corner.

20. Il Co-Pilota

Il Co-Pilota F1 Veteran

May 29, 2019
    Full Name:
    A.B
    Yeah. Poor guy.

Shadowfax likes this.
  21. Shadowfax

Shadowfax F1 Rookie
    BANNED

Jun 10, 2016
    Australia
    My sympathy for him dried up once it became clear hes been milking the cow all over the place. Who knows how many other scams he has in play in between his taxi driving. I bet theres more going on elsewhere. 100%!!
    I reckon whatever hes been up to hes been into it up to his armpits for years and years.

22. IloveGT

IloveGT Formula 3
    BANNED

Oct 17, 2015
    #72 IloveGT, Feb 28, 2020
    Oh please.. give me a break. I stopped posting since I think it was very obvious with your history and the case is rested. And now you called me back. Why? You want more attention from me?

First, you have only 70 posts in 17 years. 10 posts of them were about asking for free stuff. If you are offended being called freeloader, please, please, man up, grow a pair of balls, and know that you are a freeloader. Ask your true friends, if you have any.

Either you used your father as an excuse for free Carfax or simply you didn't want to pay $30 for your father and then threw your father under the bus in a public forum. This says so much about you as a person. 17 years later, still the same.

Not your parents or friends. Not a therapy forum here. And don't ask for free stuff anymore in this forum. This site is not a social welfare office.

GTFO.

wax, Il Co-Pilota and Shadowfax like this.
  23. cab2u

cab2u Karting

Nov 19, 2003
    NYC
    Wow. You guys really got me. And the cabbie stuff is awesome.

24. IloveGT

IloveGT Formula 3
    BANNED

Oct 17, 2015
    I said 4 pages in a week.

tekaefixe, Shadowfax and Il Co-Pilota like this.
  25. IloveGT

IloveGT Formula 3
    BANNED

Oct 17, 2015
    Please make sure this is your last post, like you said you would. At least man up on your promise.

Bye.

Shadowfax and Il Co-Pilota like this.