Wanted - Lamborghini Murcielago LP640 in VERDE ITHACA green | FerrariChat

Wanted Lamborghini Murcielago LP640 in VERDE ITHACA green

Discussion in 'Other Cars' started by redhammer, Feb 27, 2020.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. redhammer

redhammer Karting

May 9, 2011
    Does anyone have or know somebody that may have a verde ithaca LP640 they are willing to part with? If so please feel free to message me, any help is greatly appreciated. I'm also open to trade my 2003 manual 6 speed Murcielago in Rosso vik for such a car.

2. plastique999

plastique999 F1 Veteran
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Nov 9, 2008
    SoCal
    Full Name:
    Edward
    Interesting move...you have a gated Murcie in a unique color... why trade for a 640 (assuming paddle shifter) - more power?

Sent from my 16M

rumen1 likes this.
  3. SGM

SGM F1 Rookie
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Sep 27, 2006
    Northern VA
    Full Name:
    Steve
  4. redhammer

redhammer Karting

May 9, 2011
    SGMDCFD, thanks for the link, I did call on that car but it was already sold, but I prefer the coupe anyway, should have specified that. I just have an itch for an lp640 in verde ithaca and would prefer to buy vs trade but would consider a trade . I have to admit the manual murcielago is a special car, but egear is just as fun and the downshifts are incredible.

5. SGM

SGM F1 Rookie
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Sep 27, 2006
    Northern VA
    Full Name:
    Steve
    Shortly after getting my Gallardo I was at the dealership and they had a Verde Ithaca LP640 coupe that they let me take for a test drive. All I can say was what a beast that was to drive! And the color is my favorite on a Lambo. I would like to get a Huracan in a few years and VI will be the color I get. To my understanding from one of the Lambo boards is that the salesmen at Lamborghini Dallas usually have intel on cars for sale that are not on the market yet. Maybe give them a try?

6. pchop

pchop F1 Rookie
    Rossa Subscribed

Jun 12, 2002
    Usually NY often elsewhere.
    Full Name:
    John
    Have you contacted Ed Bolien? There are very few Verde Ithaca LPs made. Btw, while the gated 6-spd is great for value, I find the car is a handful to drive and LPs e-Gear compliments the car very well (compare to pre LP eGear). Good luck.

7. rmani

rmani F1 Veteran
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Nov 1, 2003
    NJ
    Full Name:
    RMani
    how much are you looking to get for your murci? want to pm me offline?

8. redhammer

redhammer Karting

May 9, 2011
    Thanks for the replies guys, I haven't talked Ed I'll probably give it a try. I'm also open to some other color choices but would prefer a green one. And I have to agree that 6 speed murcie is super special, but the e-gear is just as fun if not more:)
    My asking for the 2003 rosso vik manual will be $189k but have to find replacement first.

9. Cavallino Nero Rampante

Rossa Subscribed

Aug 16, 2018
    Full Name:
    ST
    Look up BigMike on Instagram. He bought the last LP-640 Coupe E-Gear in Verda Ithaca that was available this past year and he bought it from Roy. He has and had had a lot of cars so if you give him an offer he can't refuse them maybe he'll be willing to play ball. The worst he can say is no. Best of luck.

10. Fation

Fation Rookie

Feb 25, 2020
    New Rochelle, New York
    Full Name:
    fation syla
    recently sold my 2009 LP640 Rosso Andremeda to Roy at cats exotics.. He's usually the go to person when it comes to the Lp640. Think Curated sold the famous Gated one recently as well

Bas likes this.
  11. redhammer

redhammer Karting

May 9, 2011
    Thanks for the suggestion. I’ll look him up .

12. redhammer

redhammer Karting

May 9, 2011
    That is true and they usually sell good cars , thanks!