Value Thread: Finding My V12 Lusso and Future Value Predictions | Page 3 | FerrariChat

Value Thread: Finding My V12 Lusso and Future Value Predictions

Discussion in 'FF/Lusso' started by BrntRubber, Feb 22, 2020.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. BrntRubber

BrntRubber Karting

Feb 18, 2020
    Full Name:
    Farris Alnaqeeb
    Crazy... is this plus options. This has to positively impact Lusso models going forward.

Thank you and glad you are enjoying her! Cars are meant to be driven. Enjoy in good health.

My research has shown Capristo to be the best option if cost and quality are your to major consideration.

for loud a full Kline or Novitec would be louder as they delete or replace the Cats

2. noone1

noone1 F1 Rookie
    BANNED

Jan 21, 2008
    Los Angeles
    Full Name:
    Mike
    Will believe it when I see it. I expect the SUV to be similar to the Urus and have a V8 TT options. I expect it mid-200K USD MSRP.

3. noone1

noone1 F1 Rookie
    BANNED

Jan 21, 2008
    Los Angeles
    Full Name:
    Mike
    The value is going to drop regardless of Michigan weather. Drive the hell out of it. Who are you saving it for?

The only reason not to drive it when it's bad out is other driver risk. Most people can't drive for **** and that's compounded by snow etc. On the first snow of the year in Michigan, I would never even think of driving it because all the idiots forget how to drive on snow for a week or two.

To be fair though, exotic cars are a waste in snow etc. It's not like you're going to drive fast and accelerate hard in snow. You'll probably drive no different than any generic car in bad conditions, so really there isn't a huge incentive to drive it in snow anyway if you have other AWD cars.

4. Natkingcolebasket69

Natkingcolebasket69 F1 World Champ

Full Novi OR IPE is what id recommend for loud sound... I am not a fan of capristo ...sound too v8 ish on those

5. dustman

dustman F1 Veteran
    Rossa Subscribed

Jun 12, 2007
    Thx. Heard Novi but never heard IPE on the Lusso v12 yet.

6. paulchua

paulchua Cat Herder
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Jul 1, 2013
    Menlo Park, CA
    Full Name:
    Paul Chua
    Do the 2+2s generally sell more then the 2 seat V8s and V12?

No.

The 2+2 have always filled a niche that exists for Ferrari, that said the FF/Lusso series out sold every 2+2 series in Ferrari history (456/456M, 612/612OTO, 365/400/412 series, 365 GT 2+2, 250 GTE)

Natkingcolebasket69 likes this.
  7. Outrun

Outrun Karting

I own a very nice FF, rather than Lusso and took a different tactic when buying. I actually found the car on private sale and the dealership bought it into stock. This meant I had an idea of what they paid. I waited, went in on the last day of the sales quarter (sept 30 in my case) and beat them down by £12.5 (about $18k)., I took the risk that someone else would buy in the meantime and that they wanted to hit a sales target at quarter end. It worked. Went in with my MacBook and a spreadsheet, basically as props!

I had a budget of £140k but still went to £147.5k because I know that post 2014 FF is much updated and the spec is super high. I thought worth the extra!

BrntRubber, ANOpax, PTG1 and 2 others like this.
  8. PTG1

PTG1 Formula Junior

Oct 7, 2017
    UK
    Full Name:
    Pete
    That what I have been told from good source £320k to £350k once optioned up, it's positioned higher then Urus price wise. We will all see for sure!
    Sent from my CLT-L09 using FerrariChat.com mobile app