For Sale - Ferrari F50 Prototype Cell | FerrariChat

For Sale Ferrari F50 Prototype Cell

Discussion in 'Ferrari Parts & Collectibles' started by Giangio19, Feb 20, 2020.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Giangio19

Giangio19 Rookie

Jan 16, 2020
    USA
    Full Name:
    Giangio19
    Really rare stuff, this is the prototype, made from Ferrari Engineering, of the carbon chassis for the Ferrari F50.....The story of this legendary car started here.
    The project of the F50 was futuristic at the time, and also the study of composites.

This little piece is the study of the chassis that later was mounted on the real car.

PRICE 2.500$
    Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login

carbonsmith likes this.
  2. RossoC360

RossoC360 Formula Junior
    Owner

Jun 20, 2008
    Buffalo NY
    Full Name:
    Jason
  3. Giangio19

Giangio19 Rookie

Jan 16, 2020
    USA
    Full Name:
    Giangio19
  4. RossoC360

RossoC360 Formula Junior
    Owner

Jun 20, 2008
    Buffalo NY
    Full Name:
    Jason
    Haha, It said you were on Thursday.

5. Challenge64

Challenge64 F1 Veteran
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Jul 28, 2004
    Full Name:
    Ron
    I have no idea what I am looking at here. Is this something made by Ferrari? Or something made by a third party? Is it a full size piece or a scaled down replica? I assume 2.500$ is $2,500?

6. BMW.SauberF1Team

BMW.SauberF1Team F1 World Champ

Dec 4, 2004
    It looks 1/2 scale to me based on the paper/magazine next to it. Otherwise it looks even smaller based on the flooring in that room. It doesn't look like the actual chassis tub design either...the front end and interior back portions are not correct.

7. Giangio19

Giangio19 Rookie

Jan 16, 2020
    USA
    Full Name:
    Giangio19
    Yes was made by Ferrari Engineering, In the 80 and 90 was a separate company owned by Ferrari. Is a scaled part, just built for testing. I know personally the engineer that built 50% of the F50....