Floor mats - Andrew at ExotiCARe | FerrariChat

Floor mats - Andrew at ExotiCARe

Discussion in '612/599' started by ThunderRolls, Feb 25, 2020.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. ThunderRolls

ThunderRolls Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Mar 6, 2010
    Deep South
  2. ThunderRolls

Silver Subscribed

Mar 6, 2010
    Deep South
    Snaps were perfect as well. He and I did discuss that oddly my car's rear driver's mat did not have snaps. None on the originals, and nothing on the floor to snap to. The other three did.

3. Nospinzone

Nospinzone F1 Veteran

Jul 1, 2013
    Weston, MA
    Full Name:
    Paul
    Those are too nice to put your dirty shoes on! :D

4. tomc

tomc Two Time F1 World Champ

Apr 13, 2014
    DFW, Texas
    Full Name:
    Tom C
  5. greybeast

greybeast Formula Junior

Nov 15, 2011
    Long Island
    I was worried sick that you had only ordered them in the one color :p

6. cgt000

cgt000 Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

May 2, 2014
    Northeast
    How much does a set of 4 costs?

7. ThunderRolls

Silver Subscribed

Mar 6, 2010
    Deep South
    Ha. I'm a little bit of an "overdoer." I could have ordered one set and risked not being totally happy, or I could order both and assure my happiness LOL! This car is all about fun for me and I don't want to look at any aspect of it with disappointment. Andrew and I decided dark for daily and cuoio for show :) If I didn't like one of the set, I would just sell it and keep the other.

In the photos's the Iroko looks darker on the mats than the seats/dash, but in reality they don't. I think it is the photo aspect and the volume of Iroko.

You'll have to ask Andrew on costs. Don't forget our cars are hand-built, so interestingly the mats aren't all the same size. He had me do tracings of the rears since he had not seen them done that way. So I sent him the tracings and he was able to make them perfectly.

This car just totally blows my mine. Yes, I still drive my 997 Turbo, (and the 964 Targa I'm supposed to sell ... shhhh...) but this Ferrari is like no other refinement in life. If you have one, you know.

cgt000, 599_GTO and Makuono like this.
  8. Veloce12

Veloce12 Karting

Aug 19, 2006
    Southern California
    Full Name:
    Brady
    Beautiful interior spec. Nice job!