PPI in San Diego | FerrariChat

PPI in San Diego

Discussion in 'Ferrari Discussion (not model specific)' started by osuav8r, Feb 24, 2020.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. osuav8r

osuav8r Karting

Feb 16, 2005
    Houston, TX
    Full Name:
    Alan
    I'm interested in a 360 in San Diego and am trying to line up a PPI so I can fly in, look at the car, and get the PPI done the same day if possible. The owner prefers Steve Maxwell and had some misgivings about another mechanic in the area who I won't name but was considering. I can't seem to find a good number for him. The one I find by googling him rings and rings but no answer. Does anyone know how to get in touch with him?

I lost out on a 360 in Dallas today. I test drove a 355 and the 360 and decided the 355 wasn't for me. There were a few things that gave me pause on the 360, but was still considering it. On the way home, my salesman texted me and told me it sold. I wanted to look at a Red/tan 360 spyder in San Diego anyway, so maybe it's for the best. Any recommendations for PPI's in the San Diego. I couldn't reach Steve Maxwell today, but if anyone has any intel or recent experiences, good or bad, with him, I would like to hear them.