For Sale - 550 Maranello Luggage- $3,000 usd | FerrariChat

For Sale 550 Maranello Luggage- $3,000 usd

Discussion in 'Ferrari Parts & Collectibles' started by Eric Holt, May 16, 2018.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Eric Holt

Eric Holt Rookie

May 9, 2018
    Full Name:
    Eric Holt
    Hello everyone-
    I am new to this site as I was asked by an elderly friend of mine to help him part with his beloved 550 luggage set. Not being a Ferrari owner myself, I was not too educated as to the quality of these pieces. However- after much time researching the luggage- it appears that this is the best place to sell it. :) The luggage has been lightly used but babied over the years and always cared for with Connolly hide care. It is in fantastic shape! This posting is for an original 4 piece 550 Maranello Luggage set. Two suitcases, one shoe bag/ wine carrier, and one beauty bag. All 4 pieces were purchased with the car. If you have any additional questions or need additional pictures or info-I don’t live too far from him and/or I can find out the answers and get right back to you. The luggage is in North Scottsdale, Arizona.
    Thank you,
    Eric
    Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login

VetroresinaNL likes this.
  2. Art H

Art H Karting
    Rossa Subscribed

Apr 15, 2014
    Pleas pm me

3. Eric Holt

Eric Holt Rookie

May 9, 2018
    Full Name:
    Eric Holt
    Hi Art,
    What is your question?

4. bikerbob100

bikerbob100 Formula Junior

Jul 30, 2007
    Naples/Spider LK, WI
    Full Name:
    Bob
    Eric, is there deterioration in the interior's from moisture or flaking? Looking the bags over can
    you see rips or tears? thanks bob

5. Eric Holt

Eric Holt Rookie

May 9, 2018
    Full Name:
    Eric Holt
  6. cgt000

cgt000 Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

May 2, 2014
    Northeast
    I am looking for 550 Barchetta luggage set.

Ferrarimondial348 likes this.
  7. Eric Holt

Eric Holt Rookie

May 9, 2018
    Full Name:
    Eric Holt
    I am sorry I can’t help you with the Barchetta :). This is all I have! :) good luck!!

8. Eric Holt

Eric Holt Rookie

May 9, 2018
    Full Name:
    Eric Holt
    Absolutely perfect condition-
    There are no markings, discoloration, or flaking. The bags have been used a few times but have been well taken care of and always stored with care. I just used Connolly leather conditioner on them and they were nice and soft! Please let me know if you have any questions!

9. Eric Holt

Eric Holt Rookie

May 9, 2018
    Full Name:
    Eric Holt
    This item has sold- thank you

10. Alex550M

Alex550M Rookie

Aug 11, 2012
    Europe
    Full Name:
    alexis
    Hello,

I know that the items has been sold, but if the buyer is not interested to keep the shoe bag and the vanity case, I am interested.
    Cheers

AG

11. VetroresinaNL

VetroresinaNL Formula 3
    BANNED

Oct 25, 2012
    The Netherlands
    Full Name:
    Vetroresina
    Sent you a PM.