Searching for pins for fuse box connectors for my QV | FerrariChat

Searching for pins for fuse box connectors for my QV

Discussion in 'Mondial' started by davemqv, Feb 13, 2020.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. davemqv

davemqv F1 Rookie

Aug 28, 2014
    USA
    Full Name:
    Dave
    I am searching for a complete set of the "old style" pins that go into the connectors on the early ceramic type fuse panel. Circled on the right in pic attached.

The newer style are easier to find but I need the older style, unfortunately. Anyone have any ideas of who might have these? I'm hoping one of you have had to track these down on your own at some point and can point me in the right direction.

As an aside, as I understand it the later style are more common on the QV. My car appears to be an early transitional car and has some older style parts...for instance the car has all major major QV parts - engine, interior, etc... but older style exhaust, early style exhaust manifolds, and now these pins. Go figure.

Any help locating these pins VERY appreciated.

Thanks
    Dave

Image Unavailable, Please Login

2. davemqv

davemqv F1 Rookie

Aug 28, 2014
    USA
    Full Name:
    Dave
    Bumping this thread. Still looking for these pins. I got one Dm from a member here (much appreciated( but would really appreciate any other leads.

I need these pins!!!

Thanks!

3. FamilyCar

FamilyCar Formula Junior
    Rossa Subscribed

Sep 26, 2007
    Seattle, Wa
    Full Name:
    Peter Goodall
    Have you asked your local dealership? I couldn't find the later types, and when I mentioned it to the dealer they just gave me some. The problem was that I couldn't find a part number to ask about so they couldn't look it up. At the very least maybe they could tell you a part number you could call dealerships regarding. I know they can also search inventory at other US dealers.