For Sale - 2000 excursion 4x4 only 48k miles | FerrariChat

For Sale 2000 excursion 4x4 only 48k miles

Discussion in 'Other Cars' started by Dan benitez, Feb 19, 2020.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Dan benitez

Dan benitez Karting

Feb 20, 2019
    Rancho cucamonga
    Full Name:
    Dan benitez
    Up for sale is my 2000 ford excursion limited 4x4. Supercharged V-10
    this has to be the lowest mile and cleanest example out their in the market, trust me I have searched nationwide. Clean title, no accidents. Two owner truck.

here is what is on the truck.
    - 6” suspension lift with brand new bilsteins all the way around it. Quads in the front and 2 in rear with air bag suspension and on board compressor.
    - bilstein single steering stabilizer.
    - new method 20x10 wheels with 325/60/20 tires. 36” have at least 80% tread left. No rubbing.
    - new hoses on cooling system.
    - brand new high performance rotors and brake pads with brake fluid flush.
    - new updated headlights
    - new K&N filter
    - smog legal kenne bell supercharger. Just serviced at kenne bell in Rancho Cucamonga. Just passed smog.
    - new wiper blades
    - new gas struts at rear window door.
    - new window tint all the way around.
    - weather tech interior mats.
    - new touch screen, Bluetooth head unit with new road ford fosgate speakers in the doors. (Could still use an amp and a subwoofer).
    So I have roughly spent $3,500 to $4,000 in the last couple weeks getting her ready for a new owner.

The truck drives straight and is very stable. Handles great on the road. No wobble or steering issues what so ever.
    Exterior and interior were just detailed $250.00
    Paint is pristine, smooth like it was new.
    billet grill on front.

Rear bench and 3rd row seats are exceptional. Never really sat in. Perfect like new condition.
    Drivers and passenger seats show very little sign of wear. No tears. Very very good condition. Steering wheel is in great shape. I put a cover on it to protect it from the usual wear.

carpets are in great shape. And have original mats as well as the weather tech mats. Door sills are perfect. Driver side has minor wear. Other three side are perfect. The door jambs, nooks and crannies are so clean.

if you are looking for a river toy hauler to pull your boat, or something cool to drive around, this is it. Does great towing with the supercharger. Really has to be seen in person to appreciate the condition of this truck. Won’t be disappointed.
    I may still be adding a banks power header setup or at least suppling it for someone else to put on.
    remember Great examples of the ford excursion are few and far between. They don’t make them anymore and the good ones are sought after. I have all the books, manuals, even the original window sticker

I have about 60 photos I can send if truly interested.

asking $20k OBO. Possible trades
    Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login

2. APA#1

APA#1 Formula 3

Nov 5, 2003
    Central Florida
    You on the Ford-truck excursion forum? If so me too, I did that cummins conversion on mine.

Great trucks, wish I had never sold mine. You are getting me started again ;-) Great looking EX

Post up a few interior pics and engine

3. Dan benitez

Dan benitez Karting

Feb 20, 2019
    Rancho cucamonga
    Full Name:
    Dan benitez
    Can you send me link for forum?
    I’m not on there
    I will post more pics. Interior is just as nice.

4. APA#1

APA#1 Formula 3

Nov 5, 2003
    Central Florida
  5. Dan benitez

Dan benitez Karting

Feb 20, 2019
    Rancho cucamonga
    Full Name:
    Dan benitez
    Truck is going in to banks power. I am getting a banks header and full exhaust set up done on the truck. $3,500 installed.
    I won’t be increasing the price of the truck. Just got a deal from a friend and thought this would finish off this build.
    This is a steal for this truck as I have put in about $6,000 in the last two weeks.
    Ready to go

6. schumacherf2006

schumacherf2006 F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Jan 22, 2010
    Full Name:
    Chris
    Supercharged V-10? I would love to drive this thing just to know how it changes the characteristics of the V-10

7. APA#1

APA#1 Formula 3

Nov 5, 2003
    Central Florida
    That is a fantastic upgrade for the V10, especially as the factory y pipe kills it. I hopefully will be calling you shortly. Thanks for the interior pics Dan

8. APA#1

APA#1 Formula 3

Nov 5, 2003
    Central Florida
    You have an engine image or two you can post up?

9. Dan benitez

Dan benitez Karting

Feb 20, 2019
    Rancho cucamonga
    Full Name:
    Dan benitez
    I will post tonight when I get home or first thing in morning.

10. markcF355

markcF355 F1 Rookie
    Rossa Subscribed

Jun 6, 2004
    Schmeckelstan
    Full Name:
    Mark
    Is this truck still for sale?

11. Dan benitez

Dan benitez Karting

Feb 20, 2019
    Rancho cucamonga
    Full Name:
    Dan benitez
    Yes it is

12. Hoodude

Hoodude F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

May 5, 2007
    North Carolina
    Full Name:
    RE
    You might consider BAT..there’s no virus over there.
    This truck is their meat..imho it would do well.