Portofino used prices | FerrariChat

Portofino used prices

Discussion in 'California/Portofino/Roma' started by Florida Joe, Feb 19, 2020.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Florida Joe

Florida Joe Karting

Jul 28, 2005
    South Florida
    My plan is/was to order a new PF mid this year but after signing up with Dupont registry, I am surprised at the number 67 of used low mileage PF's showing up. Without knowing the exact initial price of each vehicle, it is hard to tell but it appears used prices are coming down quickly.

Just the normal initial depreciation curve or losing exclusivity?

2. tomc

tomc Two Time F1 World Champ

Apr 13, 2014
    DFW, Texas
    Full Name:
    Tom C
    I think the latter. There's been close to 80 for sale on cars.com for the past few months or so. One dipped to ~ 200 K asking price @ Algar and disappeared quickly. Presumably sold. I think unless you're angling for a limited edition or have a super specific spec you gotta have, it's gonna be a buyer's market.
    T

3. wrs

wrs F1 World Champ
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Jul 11, 2015
    Lakeway, Texas
    Full Name:
    William
    The good deals are selling fast though. They had one in Austin that was a May 2019 build for $234k that was a $290k msrp and it's now gone. Some of these were bought by people ordering Pistas. Those are the really best deals as those owners eat their depreciation as part of the cost of their Pista.

tomc likes this.
  4. Jay Pierce

Jay Pierce Rookie

Oct 28, 2018
    Houston, Texas
    Full Name:
    Jay Pierce