Taken Off Market - 2002 Ferrari 360 Spider | FerrariChat

Taken Off Market 2002 Ferrari 360 Spider

Discussion in 'Ferraris' started by elmani, Feb 18, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. elmani

elmani Formula Junior

Oct 7, 2008
    austin Texas
    Full Name:
    marc b
    #1 elmani, Feb 18, 2020
    Last edited: Feb 18, 2020
    Image Unavailable, Please Login
    This Ferrari has been pampered since I bought it 10 years ago.

PRICED at US$ 58,500

VIN : ZFFYT53A020127301
    mileage at 83,000

Beautiful, Rosso Corsa Red over Tan interior! This color combo is highly wanted and valued on the Modena.

Always garage kept.

Never smoking inside.

This car is in my garage in Austin Texas.

Always well maintained and well taken care of. Car body and chassis has never been worked on. Paint is clean and glossy with a recent polish job.

The car was my daily driver for many years which explains why it has so many miles. Honestly, I would worry more for cars that old with very little miles on them;

Car looks sexy with the challenge grill, drives, shifts and runs beautifully.

All maintenance records are available. PPI can be done for serious buyers. The car is due for a clutch change in probably the next 5000 miles (it’s not popping in neutral yet).

Tires are like new

Seats have normal wear and fading as shown in pics

Few dings on front bumper

Car comes complete with:

- Covers for car, seats and steering wheel

- Tool kit

- All manuals and PIN cards

- All keys and key fobs

- Battery tender

Besides the normal Specs on this car, you can find the following upgrades and Features:

- Capristo Exhaust system with Remote

- Red Seat Belts

- Yellow Tachometer and Red Needles on the Dash

- Upgraded Kenwood Stereo System with pop up touch screen, rear view cam, iPod/iPhone Aux. attachment, XM radio, 6 ch amplifier with subwoofer to deliver an amazing sound experience

- Neat carbon Fiber cup holder

- LED lighting with multiple color option in the engine bay

Top is in a great shape and works fine. Sometimes may need a small hand touch to close right (not to help hydraulics) to help the inner elastic bands that aged. IT can be easily repaired by conv top shop.

I don’t think there is any car as much of a head turner on the planet at this price.

If this car doesn’t sell, I wouldn’t mind keeping it for my son actually!

The reason I am selling it is that I got recently a McLaren and I have too many toys now

ONLY SERIOUS BUYERS PLEASE
    Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login View attachment 2895516 Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login View attachment 2895525 Image Unavailable, Please Login

Attached Files:

2. SRLC716

SRLC716 Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Sep 15, 2019
    Buffalo
    Full Name:
    Sam
    Beautiful car!! Love that you’ve driven it. This will be great for someone who will drive it more. Good luck!

Sent from my iPhone using FerrariChat

elmani likes this.
  3. malex

malex Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Dec 5, 2007
    FL
    Love the fact that you've really driven/enjoyed it. My daily driver is also the type of car that most other people keep in their garages under a cover.

Man, I'd seriously consider keeping it. You could drive it for another 17k miles just so that you can blow people's minds that you racked up over 100k miles on a modern Ferrari - and it didn't blow up or self-immolate.

elmani likes this.