Enzo Ferrari cited in a Medical Journal | FerrariChat

Enzo Ferrari cited in a Medical Journal

Discussion in 'Ferrari Discussion (not model specific)' started by LuxLife458, Feb 19, 2020.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. LuxLife458

LuxLife458 Rookie

Jan 12, 2017
  2. spirot

spirot F1 World Champ

Dec 12, 2005
    Atlanta
    Full Name:
    Tom Spiro
    Hmmm.... I don't recall Enzo going to Car shows? perhaps in Turin or Milan from time to time in the 50's..... I'd say its a reach to attribute the glass cover on a 360 to Enzo Ferrari.... maybe the lexan cover on a F-40? but even then its a reach..... maybe on one of the P2-P3/4 Race cars or even the 365 GT spermemental middle seat car for Angelli ....

3. C50

C50 Formula 3

Aug 19, 2016
    I can’t speak to the description of Enzo’s behavior, although it certainly doesn’t track w my impression of him.

I can say that a sonolucent cranioplasty for EC-IC bypass in pediatric moyamoya seems to be a “hammer looking for a nail” application of a product designed by industry as opposed to something driven by docs.
    Can’t say I can recall ever acutely revising an STA-MCA bypass bc of sluggish flow or thrombosis. And to assess for hemorrhage? So now everyone gets a similar window intra-op? The reps would like that.

ewright likes this.