Will we finally have a worthy world champion? | Page 2 | FerrariChat

Will we finally have a worthy world champion?

Discussion in 'F1' started by furoni, Feb 14, 2020.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Isobel

Isobel F1 World Champ

Jun 30, 2007
    On a Wave's Chicane
    Full Name:
    Is, Izzy for Australians
    ;)

stavura and Nortonious like this.
  2. Jakuzzi

Jakuzzi Formula 3

Mar 26, 2005
    PR, TX, GV
    Full Name:
    Jaime
    Will we finally have a worthy world champion? YES!

I believe Vettel will do it this year.

NOT trolling, just in case........

furoni, stavura and Nortonious like this.
  3. ktu

ktu F1 Rookie

May 30, 2012
    Pardon my ignorance, but what will Vettel do this year?

DGPF and m5shiv like this.
  4. william

william Two Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Jun 3, 2006

Well, it's the last chance saloon for Vettel this year.
    If he doesn't finish in the first 2 in the WDC, or beat Leclec, he is finished.
    I expect a good fight among the Ferrari team mates, at least.

DGPF and Jakuzzi like this.
  5. Mitch Alsup

Mitch Alsup F1 Veteran

Nov 4, 2003
    It is not like Schumacher is free from guilt either.
    Having watcher all races from both eras: lewis is the cleaner racer.

DGPF, Terra, m5shiv and 2 others like this.
  6. ktu

ktu F1 Rookie

May 30, 2012
    In a sea of opinions, this is certainly fact when comparing the two.

DGPF, Nuvolari and william like this.
  7. furoni

furoni F1 World Champ

Jun 6, 2011
    Vila Verde
    Full Name:
    Pedro Braga Soares
    The day one of elton's trolls make a decent and meaningfull post they will be treated acordingly...but of course, that's not the purpose of a troll.....

Jakuzzi likes this.
  8. furoni

furoni F1 World Champ

Jun 6, 2011
    Vila Verde
    Full Name:
    Pedro Braga Soares
    Oh, and just in case someone tries the old excuse...."you hate anyone not driving a Ferrari"...Sen win 4 years in a row and i never complained! Of course Seb is not a cheater and a liar, so it's probably something to do with it....

Jakuzzi likes this.
  9. william

Silver Subscribed

Jun 3, 2006
    In my post to Isobel, I was refering to post #1, that specifically mentioned that we don't have worthy WDC since 2014, to show how another polemic was deliberately started.

I wish you keep up with the thread, before accusing others of posting drivel.

As KTU said, it's often Ferrari fans who start the arguments about Hamilton, and then complain that "their" forum is polluted !!! It's a joke.

lorenzobandini and ktu like this.
  10. william

Silver Subscribed

Jun 3, 2006

My post was an explanation in relation to the title of this thread.

I was expecting that you would have understood that ...

11. william

Silver Subscribed

Jun 3, 2006

I think opening a thread to denigrate a 6-time WDC as if he was worthless qualifies as trolling.

ktu likes this.
  12. Nortonious

Nortonious Formula 3

Sep 20, 2018
    TX
    This is F-Chat. It should be the home of the Tifosi to discuss F1 and to freely voice their displeasure of other drivers and teams. Speaking poorly of elton on F-Chat should really be of no concern, especially after the OP offers up a long list of ways in which he has benefited from behind the scenes maneuverings in addition to a dominant car.

After Ferrari having so much testing and practice session optimism, only to fall short on race day, much remains to be seen.

I am however, looking very forward to Charles' second season with the team. He would truly be a worthy champion.

kes7u, stavura, Bas and 7 others like this.
  13. DF1

DF1 Two Time F1 World Champ

#38 DF1, Feb 15, 2020
    Last edited: Feb 15, 2020
    A valid question. The difference about the last 3 seasons was reliability and NOT making needless errors on track or at pitwall. Ferrari to my disappointment have mastered losing via all 3 - reliability and both type errors. Who is worthy?? Silly as empirical data supports Mercedes. They are not to blame for winning!!! Designed to win vs Ferrari currently yes???

14. Mitch Alsup

Mitch Alsup F1 Veteran

Nov 4, 2003
    As long as the complaints are based in facts rather than some perceived notion of {insert word of choice here}.

ktu, william and DF1 like this.
  15. Bas

Bas Four Time F1 World Champ

Mar 24, 2008
    ESP
    Full Name:
    Bas
    You where very, very cryptic in your tweet then if that was supposed to be a reply to #1.

Ferrari fans don't really start the argument RE Elton. It's Elton fanboys that insist everyone must acknowledge Lewis as some sort of demi-god that ferrari fans and other sane people argue.

16. Nortonious

Nortonious Formula 3

Sep 20, 2018
    TX
    Oh, well this is rich coming from you.

So it's okay for you to make the following statement based on some perceived notion of....?

Please insult the Tifosi some more.

kes7u, stavura, Bas and 2 others like this.
  17. fer312t

fer312t Formula Junior

Nov 16, 2010
    Um, did you read the original post? ;)

ktu likes this.
  18. furoni

furoni F1 World Champ

Jun 6, 2011
    Vila Verde
    Full Name:
    Pedro Braga Soares
    Yes, one of Elton's fanboys problems is that they think it's ok to atack Tifosi idols or drivers (Michael is the primary target, Vettel, Massa, etc) but get all sensitive when someone mentions their little mermaid, and since they don't have any arguments to defend him, they play the racist card on those who dare to criticize him. One of the funny things about this place is that elton buddies often cry that this is an f.1 section, open to all kind of team or driver suporters, and the mods back this up, but what we observe here, is that apart from Ferrari fans (surprise, surprise, what are we doing here in a ferrari site!!!) we only have Elton/mercedes fans! i don't see here people rooting for williams, red bull, mclaren, Kvyat, carlos sainz (ok , we have the aussie brothers rooting for Daniel..but we know they are a bit strange :)), in fact the only guy i see rooting for a non Ferrari driver is Bas, that obviously loves max, but he doesn't piss anyone about it, and i'm pretty sure he puts Ferrari before max, so we got to this fabulous scenario were Elton/merc fans, came to a Ferrari site start insulting Ferrari and it's drivers (one of them even got to the point of saying something like Michael deserved what happened to him!!!) and expect the rest of us to just roll and play dead!? Sorry lads, but untill they rename this "crapilton chat", Ferrari fans will be here rooting for the reds and exposing the biggest champion fraude the world as ever seen!

stavura, Bas and Nortonious like this.
  19. furoni

furoni F1 World Champ

Jun 6, 2011
    Vila Verde
    Full Name:
    Pedro Braga Soares
    WE love you IZZY!!! ;)

20. furoni

furoni F1 World Champ

Jun 6, 2011
    Vila Verde
    Full Name:
    Pedro Braga Soares
  21. Beau365

Beau365 Formula 3

Feb 27, 2005
    Congested London
    Full Name:
    Beau

Don't worry.

Some people are born to keep arguing until their grave.
    Instead they could be investing their time productively, generating tangible results and enjoying success.

Nortonious likes this.
  22. ktu

ktu F1 Rookie

May 30, 2012
    Is Shumi some sort of F1 a demi-god? Do most Fchatt members insist that everyone acknowledges this?

23. Surfah

Surfah F1 Rookie

Dec 20, 2011
    Lmao

24. 375+

375+ F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Dec 28, 2005
    Ferrari F1 post Alain Prost was lost in the wilderness. The arrival of Michael Schumacher heralded the era of the greatest success in the history of Ferrari. Period.

Nortonious, Jakuzzi and Beau365 like this.
  25. Rifledriver

Rifledriver Three Time F1 World Champ

Apr 29, 2004
    Austin TX
    Full Name:
    Brian Crall
    Maybe you need a safe space when non Ferrari fans are talking?

Texas Forever likes this.