488 - Ferrari 488 MI Style Full Body Kit Carbon Fiber | FerrariChat

488 Ferrari 488 MI Style Full Body Kit Carbon Fiber

Discussion in '458 Italia/488/F8' started by skyscorcher, Feb 14, 2020.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. skyscorcher

skyscorcher Rookie

Jun 16, 2017
    Dubai
    Full Name:
    Roberto Zanon
    Hello guys, I was doing a research on the web for 488 bodykits and I came across this:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Ferrari488-MI-Style-Body-Kit-Full-Carbon-Fiber-Front-Rear-Bumper-SideSkirt-Hood/113483412686?fits=Year%3A2016%7CSubmodel%3ABase%7CEngine+-+Liter_Display%3A3.9L%7CMake%3AFerrari%7CTrim%3ABase+Coupe+2-Door%7CEngine%3A3.9L+3902CC+V8+GAS+DOHC+Turbocharged&hash=item1a6c2374ce:g:x2gAAOSwhJFbz4OA

Has anyone seen it before? I did a search here in the forum but nothing came up?

Ever heard of it? Quality? price is suspiciously low for a FULL carbon body kit?

Thanks a lot

2. Il Co-Pilota

Il Co-Pilota F1 Veteran

May 29, 2019
    Hopefully some place nice.
    Full Name:
    A.B
    That actually makes Liberty Walk look good.

My god that is ugly and cheap looking.

Sent from my SM-G930F using FerrariChat.com mobile app

scott61 and IloveGT like this.
  3. IloveGT

IloveGT Formula 3
    BANNED

Oct 17, 2015
    Do that to a Nissan gtr please. Not a Ferrari. Or just buy a real LaF already. What is the rear trying to pretend?

4. skyscorcher

skyscorcher Rookie

Jun 16, 2017
    Dubai
    Full Name:
    Roberto Zanon
    hehe I'm sorry but I kinda disagree, ofc it's a matter of taste but I don't see anything ugly or cheap (to my taste) in this picture :)

Maybe the white and the "racing" numbers isn't to my liking but if the whole thing was painted red I think it'd rock!

So anyone heard about it before?

Cheers
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

5. Il Co-Pilota

Il Co-Pilota F1 Veteran

May 29, 2019
    Full Name:
    A.B
    It might be the hot thing in the UAE or Asia, but definitely not in Europe or the US.

mdrums and IloveGT like this.
  6. Carnut

Carnut F1 Rookie
    Rossa Subscribed

Nov 3, 2003
    Gladwyne PA
    Full Name:
    Morrie
    That is just wrong on every level.

Il Co-Pilota likes this.
  7. mdrums

mdrums Formula 3

Jun 11, 2006
    Tampa FL
    Money does not buy taste

IloveGT, chris0315 and Il Co-Pilota like this.
  8. Rory breaker

Rory breaker Formula Junior

Apr 17, 2017
    Not my cup of tea but the “how dare you!” reaction from some ppl is pretty lame. If you like it, do it! I don’t have experience with cheap eBay parts but it would give me pause to go with a bodykit that’s labeled as another’s “style” from eBay without many many references...not sure you’ll find them here but good luck.

9. nero corsa

nero corsa Karting

Apr 4, 2017

Check out http://mishadesigns.com/ferrari-488-body-kit/
    This would be the original people who designed the kit.

10. skyscorcher

skyscorcher Rookie

Jun 16, 2017
    Dubai
    Full Name:
    Roberto Zanon
    That's awesome, thanks a lot my friend, will contact them to learn more information.

11. skyscorcher

skyscorcher Rookie

Jun 16, 2017
    Dubai
    Full Name:
    Roberto Zanon
    Exactly mate, that's what I was thinking, I like the style but I wouldn't buy from a vendor who don't even have a website. That's why I asked in the forum. Appreciate your contribution. Take care :)

12. BLKBLK

BLKBLK Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Dec 13, 2011
    There was one for sale recently near Woodland hills, CA. It was a rosso corsa one with that kit on it. I think it's sold now. It's your car, do whatever makes you happy. When you get bored, sell it and move on to next one.

13. Il Co-Pilota

Il Co-Pilota F1 Veteran

May 29, 2019
    Full Name:
    A.B
    Please point to where anyone made any such statement prior to you posting this comment. All that was said was that we thought it was ugly and cheap looking, and did not fit the car well. Nobody said anything remotely close to what you accuse some people of saying.

14. Rory breaker

Rory breaker Formula Junior

Apr 17, 2017
    Apparently OP has no taste, and what he wants is “wrong on every level”. Those posts are right there. You liked the post yourself. Are you delusional? I won’t be replying/reading your reply, not worth the time, so whatever makes you feel better go for it.

OP hope you get the kit and fill the frunk to the brim with money AND taste. Enjoy!

15. SoCal to az

SoCal to az F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 25, 2012
    Arizona

It’s not how dare you. It’s more like why would you?

op money and he can do what he wants but majority of the people here don’t like these kits, including me, so it’s hard to give an opinion on something you find distasteful.

16. skyscorcher

skyscorcher Rookie

Jun 16, 2017
    Dubai
    Full Name:
    Roberto Zanon
    Anyway, thanks all for your input, although the original question wasn't if you like it or not, but rather if you've heard the company or the kit before or if you had any experience with it. I don't know why the conversation derailed that much. Next time I better be more careful about what I ask I guess.

Let's let this thread rest in peace please. It's pointless :)

17. MANDALAY

MANDALAY F1 World Champ
    Owner Rossa Subscribed Silver Subscribed

May 23, 2013
    AUSTRALIA
    Full Name:
    ANGELO
    WHY ????????

Il Co-Pilota likes this.
  18. Il Co-Pilota

Il Co-Pilota F1 Veteran

May 29, 2019
    Full Name:
    A.B
    Wow. You ask me something, and imply that I am delusional. Then you proceed to tell me my reply is not worth your time.
    Go **** yourself.

Sent from my SM-G930F using FerrariChat.com mobile app

Cigarzman and IloveGT like this.