Wanted - 458 Italia - higher mileage welcome | FerrariChat

Wanted 458 Italia - higher mileage welcome

Discussion in 'Ferraris' started by Kainedogg, Dec 16, 2019.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Kainedogg

Kainedogg Rookie

Jan 5, 2008
    ALDIE, VA
    Good afternoon everyone,

Currently in the market for a higher mileage 458 Italia. (20k +)
    I'm an Army guy stuck in VA, checking off the automotive bucket list.
    No color requirement inside nor out. Never saw an ugly 458. A "nice to have" feature is the LED steering wheel.
    Service records would serve well to mitigate fears of buying a less than desirable vehicle.
    I will not bump this thread to remain in compliance with forum rules. However if I find a car or have pertinent information for this post, I'll add it.
    Private messaging is preferred. It reduces clutter.

Pete

TG likes this.
  2. Kainedogg

Kainedogg Rookie

Jan 5, 2008
    ALDIE, VA
    I appreciate the pm's & well wishes thus far. Maybe 2020 will be my year.

TG likes this.
  3. Kainedogg

Kainedogg Rookie

Jan 5, 2008
    ALDIE, VA
    New year and the 458 search continues. Before you trade in your thoroughly enjoyed 458 for that Newmar King Aire RV for you and the mistress, let me have a stab at it.

FLORIDAsnakeEyes and TG like this.
  4. BigTex

BigTex Seven Time F1 World Champ
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Dec 6, 2002
    Houston, Texas
    Full Name:
    Bubba
    Have you contacted some of our dealer sponsors?
    M. Brandon Motorcars is at the end of my street and has had some nice 458s, I could give the once over for ya!
    There's of course the Factory dealers, but independents like Foreign Cars Italia, can certainly at any time find a car as you describe.

Good luck in your search...

5. Adamas

Adamas F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Jan 13, 2012
    Out of town
    Full Name:
    Mike
    Thanks for your military service- good luck with finding a car, if I hear of anything Ill be sure to reach out to you.

Reagrds

Mike

Kainedogg likes this.
  6. Kainedogg

Kainedogg Rookie

Jan 5, 2008
    ALDIE, VA
    Thanks Big Tex. I will give them a gander. I definitely have a fondness for private owners. People who can tell you about the car and lull you into a false sense of security. I am a sucker for a good story and a PPI.

7. Kainedogg

Kainedogg Rookie

Jan 5, 2008
    ALDIE, VA
    Thank you . All in a days works and I am eager to join the 458 ranks.

8. ijlizardi

ijlizardi Rookie

Mar 25, 2018
    Alpharetta, GA
    Full Name:
    Ignacio Lizardi
    Hi, are you still looking? I'm selling my 2011 458. It has 21K miles. My friend who owns a dealership has it in his showroom to help me sell it, you can see a bunch of pictures on his site. I am replacing it for a 488 Spider. The car is in great condition, with current service records at Ferrari of Atlanta. I have the wheels on the pictures and also the original wheels and tires in my garage. It has the steering wheel you want and lots of carbon... Here's the link https://www.gravityautosatlanta.com/2011-ferrari-458-italia-c-1076.htm. Let me know if you are interested in more information.

9. Kainedogg

Kainedogg Rookie

Jan 5, 2008
    ALDIE, VA
    I am. I'll be in touch.