See Ya ! | FerrariChat

See Ya !

Discussion in '360/430' started by BAD430BENZ, Feb 10, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. BAD430BENZ

BAD430BENZ Formula Junior

May 13, 2014
    EL PASO , TX
    Full Name:
    JASON
  2. ScudMarks

ScudMarks Formula Junior
    Rossa Subscribed

Jan 22, 2018
    Bay Area, CA
    Full Name:
    Matthew Mauer
    Hell yeah!

3. one4torque

one4torque F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

May 20, 2018
    Houston
    Full Name:
    One4torque
    Congrats! The right buyer!

4. Eric C

Eric C F1 Veteran
    Rossa Subscribed

Mar 20, 2009
    St. Louis, MO
    Full Name:
    Eric
    You mean to tell me that you didn't have to put it out of it's misery or part it out? I'm shocked. ;)

5. vrsurgeon

vrsurgeon F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Dec 13, 2009
    Charleston, SC
    Full Name:
    Curt
    Congrats! Hope you got a good price. :)

6. Ghostdiver

Ghostdiver Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Mar 18, 2005
    Southeast Texas
    Full Name:
    Wally Hollar
    So how was it loading it on that UHAUL trailer? Was going to transport mine on one but clearances seemed too tight

7. vrsurgeon

vrsurgeon F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Dec 13, 2009
    Charleston, SC
    Full Name:
    Curt
    edit:just saw from listing. Congrats!

8. BAD430BENZ

May 13, 2014
    EL PASO , TX
    Full Name:
    JASON
    We backed it up to the driveway but left the trailer in the street as to create a way better angle to load it . Also had to add a few 1" pieces of stepping stones to make a little step up to the ramps . After finally getting it onto the trailer , I had to climb out the window to get out . The tricky part was trying to figure out to get the window rolled back up . Tried using a broom stick through the passenger side door to roll it up but then couldn't get the car turned off . Used the stick to roll it back down and then rethink it . Finally ended up removing the side pieces of the trailer so we could get the driver's door open , shut the car off and get the window rolled up .

Basically it was a very simple process :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Ghostdiver likes this.
  9. BAD430BENZ

May 13, 2014
    EL PASO , TX
    Full Name:
    JASON
    Thank you all !

You know , it's sad to say , but the stuck up purists on this forum really left a bad taste in my mouth about owning a Ferrari in the future . Ferrari has always been my dream car but these guys killed my buzz . When i purchase a vehicle , usually something nicer and uncommon , I like to belong to the associated forum as to keep good relations with other members in case of gatherings or other events . In this case , I had the national event in Scottsdale that i would definitely have gone to being so close to me , had it not been for all the negativity some members bring . I have never belonged to any other forum where modifying a vehicle is so frowned upon . I know you are always going to have those few members but it seems to be more like the norm around here . Like i said in a previous post , purists think the 360 is some million dollar machine that shouldn't be touched . For God sakes , it's basically the entry level Ferrari . This is not talking bad about the 360 , because this was my dream car , but it is speaking the truth .

10. one4torque

one4torque F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

May 20, 2018
    Houston
    Full Name:
    One4torque
    Bad- what ride is next for you?

re the peculiar f car purists.. I just chalk it up to the general f car experience.... it’s a unique thing... full of passion and emotion.

11. sakodik

sakodik Karting

Jun 2, 2016
    Santa Clara
    Full Name:
    Dan
    LAMBO - open arms. Kinda. The forums seem kinda dead compared to fchat lol. Can't go wrong with AMG either, were you the owner of a black/silver E55 that was for sale somewhere in AZ?

12. vrsurgeon

vrsurgeon F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Dec 13, 2009
    Charleston, SC
    Full Name:
    Curt
    BENZ, it's all part of the game, and part of the culture of the brand...

one4torque likes this.
  13. JoeTSI

JoeTSI Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Dec 16, 2015
    Huntsville, AL
    Full Name:
    Joe K.
    I won't miss these whiny posts :D Congrats on the sale though and good luck to you.

Flea7 likes this.
  14. Zanny1

Zanny1 Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Dec 19, 2003
    Arizona
    Full Name:
    Mike
    You ought to avoid the Corvette Forum, then. They are much worse in terms of arrogance and negativity. This forum has, in general, been pretty darn good.

15. Bill ochrane

Bill ochrane Karting

Oct 26, 2018
    Galveston, Texas
    Full Name:
    William Cochrane
    A forum is a forum, is a forum, but to maintain a viable forum we need those advertising boxes you see here and there. They can be annoying but they are there because of site usage. If there were no posters using the site the advertisers would not participate. So when the people I call "yeahbutts" chime in with negativity it's all about what forums are all about. The yeahbutts troll forums to find things to beach about. And they even suggest anyone that asks a question to do a Search. If that is the answer then instead of forum it should be called google.

one4torque likes this.
  16. 3POINT8

3POINT8 F1 Rookie
    Rossa Subscribed

Jan 23, 2014
    that's the saddest thing in the world watching your baby get hauled away...best

17. ItalGerBrit

ItalGerBrit Formula Junior

Mar 15, 2016
    S La
    Ferrari being trailered by a U-Haul is a rare sight. Headed to Central America? I know, snarky.

Zanny1 and one4torque like this.
  18. BAD430BENZ

May 13, 2014
    EL PASO , TX
    Full Name:
    JASON
    You're the best Joe :D:D:D

I totally understand what you are saying . There are just more "yeahbutts" here than any other forum i have ever belonged to....and i belong to a laundry list of forums

It was a real challenge to get it on there but it is headed to Reno , NV .

JoeTSI likes this.
  19. Flea7

Flea7 Formula 3
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Feb 25, 2010
    PNW
    Full Name:
    SKIM

I believe most of the time you're the one egging it on. Have a thicker skin. You should just like what you like and stop caring about what other people think.
    Even when selling your car, you're still whining. Jesus...give it a rest!

20. Ghostdiver

Ghostdiver Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Mar 18, 2005
    Southeast Texas
    Full Name:
    Wally Hollar
  21. E60 M5

E60 M5 Moderator
    Moderator Owner

Jan 2, 2006
    Wash DC area
    Full Name:
    Robert
    Congratulations on the sale.
    Before this thread spirals out it is being closed.

RANDY6005, Michael B and RedNeck like this.