Ron Reneike at Sports Car Service | FerrariChat

Ron Reneike at Sports Car Service

Discussion in 'South Central - USA (TN, MS, AL, GA)' started by dweintra, Feb 10, 2020.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. dweintra

dweintra Karting

Aug 16, 2012
    Seattle, WA and Miami, FL
    Full Name:
    Don Weintraub
    I wanted to give a shout out to Ron at Sports Car Service. He did a PPI for me and was fantastic. The communication was excellent and he spent a lot of time talking to me about the model even before I hired him. The day of the PPI and follow of was very informative and I had no reservations about the long distance purchase. When you talk to Ron, you just know you can trust him. He even did the PPI on a Saturday at a different location. I found him because of Fchat bc Ferrari of Atlanta won't do PPI's (and was booked upf or nearly two months), and wanted to share my own feedback for others needing help around Atlanta. Thanks Ron!

tazz99, cwilson13, spirot and 3 others like this.
  2. fedgery77

fedgery77 Karting

Apr 18, 2012
    Atlanta, GA
    Full Name:
    Jeffrey
    I have to concur! I spoke to Ron before I bought my car because the seller had used him previously. Ron had no idea who I was and he took about 20-30 minute out of his day to talk to me about the car. I will never forget that because I expected him to either not call me back or talk to me for 5 minutes and then say he was busy.

He did my engine out service on my car and he did a great job. Very honest person and I would trust him to do anything on my car in the future.

3. andy308

andy308 Formula 3

Jan 16, 2005
    Sarasota, FL
    Full Name:
    Andy
    He is amazing, stands behind his work and communicates with you thru the process.

tazz99 and dweintra like this.
  4. Doctor Mark

Doctor Mark Formula Junior

Dec 15, 2005
    Georgia
    Full Name:
    Mark Gronsbell
    Ron is a very good guy!!

dweintra likes this.
  5. JCM615

JCM615 Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Feb 3, 2005
    Knoxville,Tn
    Full Name:
    J C
    The F355 is on it's way to him at this moment. It's worth the transport to have Ron work on a car no matter where you are.

6. spirot

spirot F1 World Champ

Dec 12, 2005
    Atlanta
    Full Name:
    Tom Spiro
    He's highly recommended!