Fantastic Service by FMS in Fountain Hills, AZ | FerrariChat

Fantastic Service by FMS in Fountain Hills, AZ

Discussion in 'Arizona & New Mexico' started by Tajir Al-Ahzan, Jan 9, 2020.

Tags:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Tajir Al-Ahzan

Oct 1, 2018
    USA
    Full Name:
    Shaun
    I would like to share an awesome experience I had with FMS in Fountain Hills, AZ. I spend most of my time deployed to Iraq, and was only able to come back to the U.S. for 2 weeks this past year during Christmas. I called the folks at FMS and explained my situation, and that I needed to get my 2000 360 in for an annual service, as well as the major belt service. The staff at FMS were extremely helpful and allowed me to bring her in as soon as I got back to the US which was the week before Christmas. Furthermore, they graciously expedited the service, and got my baby back to me within a few short days. When I picked up my car, I was given a warm welcome home by the mechanics who worked on her, and I could see that they truly went above and beyond on making sure she was in tip-top shape. My car looked and performed better than when I bought her. This afforded me the opportunity to enjoy her the second week I was home, and I got some fun canyon carving in. If anyone in AZ needs work done on their Ferrari, this place is definitely the place to go!

Image Unavailable, Please Login

EZORED, WilyB, enio45 and 2 others like this.
  2. topcarbon

topcarbon F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 3, 2006
    Andy he does a great job. Super thorough and won’t release the car until it’s done. But that has a cost too. I let him work on my 308 and him, being a perfectionist, he would not let me have the car for one year. I was OK with that but it made me very anxious to get the car back. The end result was perfection.

3. WilyB

WilyB F1 Rookie
    Rossa Subscribed

Feb 23, 2007
    AZ
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

A big "thank you" to Andy and Mark for getting my "t" ready on time for the "Concours in the Hills" yesterday! Great guys, fabulous service.

azfast1 and Tajir Al-Ahzan like this.