Bugatti Collection the rarest worldwide | FerrariChat

Bugatti Collection the rarest worldwide

Discussion in 'Bugatti' started by Pagani2011, Feb 8, 2020.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Pagani2011

Pagani2011 Karting

Mar 25, 2011
    Hi,
    I would like to open a new thread within this forum to give you some insights about the rarest Bugatti collection worldwide. I spent 20 years to collect all these things. As I loved them so much I protected them as much as possible and thought it might be now a good idea to share pics with you as I guess most of you have never seen what l can share with you. Within the last 20 years I spent all my money and effort in this collection. I started to build up friendships with owners all around the world as of course all of these nice lovely pieces have never been for sale.

today I will show you:
    1) Bugatti Grand Sport Owners Gift which was given to them before they received their Car. It’s a very nice metal picture that shines cream silk in the light

2) Bugatti Veyron Indoor car cover never used really impressive

3) Bugatti factory leather air intake protectors to protect the chrome against scratches. It was also hand out to owners with the delivery of their car

4) Original Bugatti Veyron Factory Color and trim box unused. Only 30 ever made whereas all of them were used by the dealers. I was able to find an unused brand new one. It’s super impressive live and extremely heavy

5) Bugatti 1/50 World Dealer 2013 Gifts. This sculpture was given during the world dealer event to the invited dealers. Only 50 existing. Every piece is numbered and limited on the back. It’s the original conrod of the Veyron Vitesse. The base is full aluminum and absolutely stunning

enjoy
    Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login

NürScud and Wi11am like this.
  2. Pagani2011

Pagani2011 Karting

Mar 25, 2011
    And some more
    Media Highlights 2014 only for Bugatti owners

Bugatti 110 Anniversary menu card
    Bugatti Veyron Japan edition brochure, of course the first edition

autograph cards by Raphanel

Bugatti pur sang brochure, sealed in its original silver envelope. Given to invited Owners during the Frankfurt Motorshow
    Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login

willcrook and NürScud like this.
  3. Doc_Dent

Doc_Dent Karting

Mar 2, 2015
    Loved the air intake protectors, very interesting and unique!
    THX

4. Graham_B

Graham_B Rookie

Oct 6, 2020
    That dealer case with all the paint options and leather samples is an amazing piece.... someday I’ll try and find one too

5. simonw

simonw Karting

Mar 23, 2006
    Sheffield, UK
    Fantastic collection. Thanks for sharing