F430 Carbon Fiber Diffuser to match rear challenge grille | FerrariChat

F430 Carbon Fiber Diffuser to match rear challenge grille

Discussion in '360/430' started by hen, Feb 4, 2020.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. hen

hen Rookie

Sep 28, 2015
    Hong Kong
    Hi everyone, I am a proud new owner of a 2008 F430 coupe (RHD).
    I'd like to thank the community here and buying advice for me to make the right decision.
    I've just had the car for 3 weeks and loving every bit of it especially the carbon fiber challenge grille at the back.

I was hoping to get a CF diffuser but the original ones are too expensive for me and I wouldn't want to get the ones from China.
    I was hoping for some advice as to which carbon fiber diffuser would best match the challenge grille weave pattern and make it look as original as possible. I am considering Carbonio, Rtuned, MA carbon by OYA and Fabspeed.
    Correct me if i'm wrong but I seem to see that the fabspeed weaves are a bit wider than the challenge grille.
    The one that stands out to me at this moment is the MA carbon by OYA. Budget is a concern but I wouldn't want to regret getting the wrong one.

Thanks in advance.

Henry

Attached Files:

2. 24000rpm

24000rpm F1 Rookie

the original does not look carbon fiber. I has paint on it, doesn't it?

3. hen

hen Rookie

Sep 28, 2015
    Hong Kong
    The original diffuser which I have now should be fiber glass and doesn’t look so good in plain grey colour so I was hoping to swap it for a carbon fiber one

Sent from my iPhone using FerrariChat.com mobile app

4. 24000rpm

24000rpm F1 Rookie

ok, sorry for being unclear.
    what I meant is, the OEM carbon fiber diffuser (an option) is painted on as gray as well.

5. hen

hen Rookie

Sep 28, 2015
    Hong Kong
    Oh... That I didn't know. I thought it was just a different weaving giving it a different colour

6. autowerks9

autowerks9 Formula 3
    BANNED Rossa Subscribed

Sep 1, 2009
    North Wales, Pa.
    Full Name:
    David S.
    I would like to throw our name into the recommendation pile We also offer a full CF diffuser for the F430 as well as the Scuderia. In the matching factory 3K Plain weave Carbon Fiber. 3 in stock and ready to go. Always willing to help out our Fchat brothers and sisters with special pricing.

https://www.exoticcargear.com/product/oem-style-rear-diffuser/

7. Red 27

Red 27 Formula 3
    Rossa Subscribed

Feb 2, 2008
    San Diego, Ca
    Full Name:
    Dave
    I recently purchased an F430 CF diffuser from Exoticcargear. Excellent quality and perfect fit.

autowerks9 likes this.
  8. Dean Palmer

Dean Palmer Formula Junior

May 21, 2010
    St. Petersburg, FL
    Full Name:
    Dean Palmer
    I have the Fabspeed rear CF diffuser, and it looks and fits perfect. Matches factory fiber pattern.

hen likes this.