For Sale - Trying again - 1999 355 GTS F1 | FerrariChat

For Sale Trying again - 1999 355 GTS F1

Discussion in 'Ferraris' started by rcwhiting, Feb 3, 2020.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. rcwhiting

rcwhiting Rookie

Oct 11, 2007
    Almaden Valley
    Full Name:
    Randy Whiting
    Perfect car for a great driver or for a serious collector. One of the last GTS body styles built by Ferrari. A total of 2,577 GTS models were produced and only 529 with the F1 transmission. Officially, this was the last production targa body style model offered by Ferrari until the La Ferrari Aperta.

2nd owner. I’ve owned car since 2000. Low mileage California car. Lots of special factory upgrades similar to the Serie Fiorano cars. Perfect condition and a great example of one of the best looking Ferraris in recent history. Asking $89,500.

Original paint and interior. All sticky interior components refinished! Clean Carfax (available upon request) Meticulously maintained by Juan Villareal of Grand Prix Motors in Campbell California. (If you know Ferraris and have been to Pebble Beach, then you probably know about Juan and the cars he takes care of). All factory keys, fobs, car cover, removable top cover, steering wheel cover, tools, books and records included. Absolutely everything in working order.

VIN #: zffxr42a6xo114100
    Mileage: 14,038
    Condition: Excellent
    Exterior: Giallo Modena
    Interior: Black and yellow

Factory features include

· Custom black F40 racing seats with inset yellow suede and yellowing stitching
    · Black leather interior with yellow stitching
    · Yellow matching removable top
    · Cross-drilled brake discs
    · Red Painted brake calipers
    · Challenge rear grill
    · Challenge badges inset into body (not simple add-ons)
    · F1 transmission

For more information, contact

Randy Whiting
    [email protected]
    (408) 772-2428
    Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login

eyeman1234 and blkdiablo33 like this.
  2. tres55

tres55 F1 Rookie
    Rossa Subscribed

Sep 18, 2012
    Canada
    The seats aren't from the F40, they're unique to the 355. I believe the 348 SS had the F40 seats.

That said, beautiful spec...and probably as close to 1 of 1 you will get for an F1 GTS with all those options ticked.

GLWS

3. BAD430BENZ

BAD430BENZ Formula Junior

May 13, 2014
    EL PASO , TX
    Full Name:
    JASON
    If you haven't put it on Ebay , I would suggest there also . More eyes looking . Exposure is key .

tres55 likes this.
  4. GTS Bruce

GTS Bruce Pisses in your Cheerios

Oct 10, 2012
    Orchard Park NY
    Full Name:
    Bruce Roche
  5. eyeman1234

eyeman1234 Formula 3
    Owner

Dec 25, 2006
    Boca Raton, FL
    Show it at a dealer and the FUN factor value will be obvious!

FLORIDAsnakeEyes likes this.
  6. rcwhiting

rcwhiting Rookie

Oct 11, 2007
    Almaden Valley
    Full Name:
    Randy Whiting
    Interesting. I've never seen them on another 355. Plus at concorso a few years back there were almost identical ones in an F40 that was just down the row from my 355. So, I made the assumption.

7. brian0473

brian0473 Karting

Mar 14, 2010
    San Antonio, TX
    I sold my 355 on BAT. Overall a good experience for me. The audience on BAT these days is pretty huge nowadays.

8. tres55

tres55 F1 Rookie
    Rossa Subscribed

Sep 18, 2012
    Canada
    Someone more knowledgeable on F40s might want to chime in here...but I'm pretty sure they're different seats. They may look similar to one version of the seats supplied in some F40's, but the 348 Series Speciale appear to be (or may be) identical to the more common carbon fiber seats found in the F40.

Regardless...carbon seats for the F355 are worth $10-15k USD by themselves and add considerable value + rarity to whoever buys one with them equipped from the factory. :)

9. jferrante

jferrante Formula Junior

Jul 9, 2016
  10. dvelez2

dvelez2 Karting

Jan 20, 2016
    Full Name:
    Daniel A. Velez
    Sent you an email for more info. Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using FerrariChat