Sold - F430 Vossen Forged Wheels P-Zero tires | FerrariChat

Sold F430 Vossen Forged Wheels P-Zero tires

Discussion in 'Ferrari Parts & Collectibles' started by c6vette, May 30, 2019.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. c6vette

c6vette Karting

Jun 4, 2009
    St. Petersburg
    Hey everybody! I am selling a really nice set of Vossen Forged wheels mounted up with Pirelli P-Zero tires. These were on my F430 when I bought it but I just wanted a different style so these have to go! They were manufactured just about 2 years ago specifically for the Ferrari F430 (as you can see that info is engraved on the back side of each wheel lip). They are 20" front and 21" rear with 245/35/20 and 325/25/21 tires. Tires have about 2000 miles on them and have loads of life left. They ride great and do not cause any issues with the traction control or rubbing at all. They are not flawless as there are a few tiny little nicks in the finish on a couple of the wheels but I give them an honest 9 out of 10 for condition. TPMS sensors are installed but my car does not have this system so I cannot say for sure that all 4 sensors work. All together this setup was almost $12k but my asking price is only $7500 shipped or delivered within a reasonable distance from Tampa Bay. Please feel free to contact me with any questions!

Also included is a brand new set of locking lug bolts from Vossen since the factory bolts do not fit the holes of these rims.

Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login

2. c6vette

c6vette Karting

Jun 4, 2009
    St. Petersburg
  3. Dan benitez

Dan benitez Karting

Feb 20, 2019
    Rancho cucamonga
    Full Name:
    Dan benitez
    Will these fit carbon Ceremic?

4. c6vette

c6vette Karting

Jun 4, 2009
    St. Petersburg
    Yes they fit cars with the carbon brakes

5. c6vette

c6vette Karting

Jun 4, 2009
    St. Petersburg
  6. Art Phiphat

Art Phiphat Rookie

Dec 19, 2019
    Thailand
    Full Name:
    Art Phiphat
    still avalible?

7. c6vette

c6vette Karting

Jun 4, 2009
    St. Petersburg
    Sold these months ago

8. Dean Palmer

Dean Palmer Formula Junior

May 21, 2010
    St. Petersburg, FL
    Full Name:
    Dean Palmer
    Possible to go back and set the listing as such?