For Sale - Ferrari 599 wheels | FerrariChat

For Sale Ferrari 599 wheels

Discussion in 'Ferrari Parts & Collectibles' started by biker, Jan 31, 2020.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. biker

biker Rookie

Dec 25, 2005
    used oz ferrari wheels in excellent condition.not bent and no cracks or damage.i spun them on a balancer myself and made a video of each wheel.i can text you them if you are interested.they were bought for a 599 but may fit other Ferraris .they are made by oz ,the same company that makes Ferrari 599 hgte wheels.these are 1/2'' wider.20 x8 1/2'' and 20 x 11 1/2''.factory Ferrari centercaps fit these wheels.they have tpms sensors.these wheels are clean and have no bends.they may also fit 458,488,612 and California.the offsets are 35 front and 55 rear .free shipping.the last pic is a pic of the car with these wheels.its lowered .you can buy the stock hgte wheels from Ferrari for 15,500.00 or buy these made by the same manufacturer with a polished lip.if you can deal with oz engraved on each wheel you save 13,750.00.these wheels run perfectly true on balancer.THESE ARE 3 PC WHEELS NOT 1 PC.research 3 pc wheels they are normally 2000.00each *NO RESERVE*call or text andy at 614-330-7870

Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login

2. nart

nart Karting
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Aug 5, 2005
    What is the price?