Recommendations to wash Ferrari in NW London | FerrariChat

Recommendations to wash Ferrari in NW London

Discussion in 'United Kingdom' started by Tito1969, Jul 12, 2019.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Tito1969

Tito1969 Karting

May 19, 2019
    Full Name:
    Tito Kabir
    Hi
    Any recommendations of where to wash / self wash the Ferrari in NW London?

Automatic car wash seems intuitively wrong.

Hand wash gangs also seem risky.

Realistically don’t have time to pamper it my self.

What do you do ?

Tito

2. greyboxer

greyboxer F1 World Champ

Dec 8, 2004
    South East
    Full Name:
    Jimmie
    Welcome - for regular type cleaning call Lellers & have them come to you - for serious full monty valet have Sports Car Protection come to you - check out each's website for clearer details

3. Tito1969

Tito1969 Karting

May 19, 2019
    Full Name:
    Tito Kabir
    Thanks.
    Will check them out.
    Tito

4. Rosino81

Rosino81 Rookie

May 25, 2013
    London, UK
    I have the same issue with washing the car. I would not touch Lellers with a barge pole, if you remotely care about not having your paint ruined.

elite detail in Knightsbridge is very good but gets fully booked up and only takes detailing clients for maintenance wash. Topaz is largely the same, should be easy to access from NW london, I believe they have competition now on their own hood from a new outfits. That might make them less picky with customers..

otherwise I heard good things about perfection valet, spotless mobile london. But these would work only if you have somewhere decent to host them I suspect. But worth a call. I would be happy to coordinate with my car so they can come and do 2 one after the area.. maybe could make it more interesting for them.

drop me a line in case. I know elite very very well. It’s just that for regular washes I sometimes would prefer somebody to come to my area at weekends...

5. Jazzy121

Jazzy121 Rookie

Feb 15, 2020
    Full Name:
    Jazzy
    I always wash my cars by private companies who attend your place, there’s plenty around that also detail and charge from £80+ depending what stage detailing is required. I avoid car wash places due to quick wash and cheap chemicals they use.

6. Daytonafan

Daytonafan F1 Rookie

Oct 18, 2003
    Surrey, England
    Full Name:
    Matthew